Boards < General < Help < craft & construction

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• That-Splat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 19:04:19 — Link

is it possible to take out/trade blueprints you have in there already? i have a blueprint i got from an island, and i put it in the craft & construction tab to see if i have the resources for it. i dont, and probably wont for a while xD

but is it possible to take it out to trade/sell, or is it stuck in there forever? 

• Dr_Starchild
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 19:43:01 — Link

I think it's there forever.

I am curious to know if Craft items are multiple use, ike the gear and pendant, or if you have to get a new one if you want to make that item again.

I wonder what all the decorations and fancy jewelry are for, if we can give it to the pets or what.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:31:52 — Link

I'm going to follow this.. I want to know as well if we can make multiple craft items

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Rune
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 04:13:50 — Link

Yes, you can craft multiple items. I made a telescope and the recipe is still there to make more. I just want it out of my inventory now :/

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 14:34:26 — Link

Blueprints doesn't stay in your inventory when you move them to your recipe library. If you see the blueprints that you already have in your library, then it's a spare copy which you probably found while exploring. You can trade it or discard to free the space in your inventory.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla