Boards < Community < Roleplay < ⫷Spy School⫸ Private roleplay with Swanwithanose!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• wildflowers
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-20 12:58:43 — Link

This is based off the book Spy School 

You have been invited to the CIA's secret Spy Academy, Where the future James Bonds are trained.

The ages range from 13-18

You will be assigned an Agent to train you

Character forumn:

Name:

New Identity:

Code Name:

Looks:

Talents:

Backstory:

Personality:

Reason why they were invited to spy school:

Agent:

This is a private with Swanwithanose, but if you are really interested in joining, you can message me or Swanwithanose! :-)

This roleplay is also on TOPmodel, started by Swanwithanose, also known as kilkenny on TOPmodel

Agents:

Agent Griffin

Agent Winterton

Agent Iver

Agent U.N savoury (Roald Dahl refrence)

Agent Lockhart

Agent Rodriguez

Agent Jenkinz

Agent Cook

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-20 13:07:35 — Link

do we get to fake our deaths?

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• wildflowers
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-20 14:04:05 — Link

Yep

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-20 14:53:57 — Link

name: Hannah Butler

New Identity: Skylar York

Code name: Sausage

Looks: Hannah is your average half brained teenage girl. her hair is a white blond. she's tall and slender. her face is a painting of plastered makeup, so much in fact, that you cannot tell what skin colour she has. she has an obvious trout pout. plucked eyebrows and cheap perfume.

wears: She only wears clothes that would grab the attention of any passing boy. her heals have to be over six inches high, if she gets ones that are too short, she ties whatever she can find on the bottom the the heel to make it fit her measurements. she shirts show too much skin, her skirts are too high and she never wears anything underneath them. she sticks to this dress code throughout the year, even during the winter times. her teachers of course, do not approve of such behavior. and are not afraid to tell her so. these words of wisdom go in one ear and out the other. and the next day, Hannah's heels are higher then chair legs.

personality: i think i could go far enough to say that hannah does not have "personality". she simply changes herself to be just like the hottest celebrities. she changes her voice, her laugh, her humor and much, much more. Hannah also takes her prettiness very seriously. popularity is a full time job to her. therefore, she has no time for education. Hannah probably has just as much intelligence as a pigeon eating bugs off your boots. Not only is she stupid, but she is also awful at sport. her gym teacher says she's so thin, that if she plays rugby with the rest, she will snap in half.

Talents: well, if you asked one off her teachers "what are hannah's talents?' they would laugh. and laugh. and laugh. If you asked her parents, they would say "who on earth is Hannah Butler??' if you asked a friend of Hannah's, the would calmly say "none." so as you can tell, hannah has about as much talents as a sack of potatoes.

Backstory: Hannah was born in a small poor town. she was "raised" by a large poor family. she had to share her parent's with thirteen other siblings, and being an only child, did not get any attention. Her father worked in MC Donald's. her mother stayed at home and ate, drank, shouted and slept. so hannah, her brothers and her sisters had to make their own living. Hannah did so by having rich boyfriends. whenever at the boy's house, she stuffed as many expensive looking things into her bag, and later on sold them. now, the only way she could get a rich boy's attentions was by looking the way she did. this however, erased any hope of hannah having a future. but she did not realize this, as she wasn't smart enough.

grade level: she is like the ocean, rarely above C level. ;)

reason you have been invited to spy academy: you may find it very hard to believe that a girl such as Hannah ever got invited to anything more important then a book club for "special" readers. and trust me, i am too. but you are about to find out how Hannah did the only significant thing in here life, by an accident. It all started on a breezy summer day. Hannah had just leapt out of her tiny rolled up sleeping bag and crawled over the snoring bodies of her siblings. she sat at the table, where her mother was also snoring, and looked at her phone. 

meet me there <3 M

she felt a smile grow on her face, another rich boyfriend meant more money. she texted back.

will c u arownd three? mayby.

as i told you before, Hannah is not praised for her intelligence. but she was completely unaware that those little spelling mistakes would lead her to a life of somewhat importance. she crawled back into the room her siblings were nesting in and smeared her makeup on. Hannah Butler then set off to find her newest lover, maxwell. 
a short while later, she arrived at his holiday home. she knocked on the door and waited. the house was big, but looked surprisingly empty. finally she heard a "Come in!" she shuffled into the (rather empty) mansion. when she was half way through the hall she heard movement. she turned to see maxwell blocking the exit. 'You okay honey?' she asked. "yes." he said in an awfully straight voice. "where are your folks`?" she asked. she didn't like the empty and unused look of the house. 'Gone. Get into the back of my car." suddenly she heard a click sound. now, Hannah Butler may have been stupid, but she was no fool. Even she knew not to get into the back of a strange boys car. she also knew what the click noise was. she had heard it many times when her father shot pheasants. a gun. she would just have to play along if she was going to live. she faced Maxwell. one hand was behind his back, probably had a gun in it. then she forced a smile. 'Ok!" she said. as Hannah made her way to the door, she noticed something crawling in Maxwell's hair. "SPIIIIIIIIDERRRRRR!!!!!!" she squealed. 'A SPIIIIIDDERRR IN YOOUURRR HAAAIRRR!" maxwells eyes widened. he started jumping around the place, begging for the spider to go away. "GET IT OFF!" he wailed. Hannah heard a clattering noise. the gun! she ran towards it and grabbed it. she considered popping it into her bag, maybe it was worth some money. then she remembered the spider. "DON'T WORRY HONEY!!!!!! I'LL GETT ITT OFF!" she shouted. 

Maxwell Parker was born in Washington DC. His parents were working in a terrorist organization. therefor, all he ever wanted to do was to help them out. at the age of sixteen he got his first mission. to bring a hostage from england back to washington. but there was a catch. he had to do this without any weapons. It is virtually impossible to smuggle a gun into england, so the had to paint a nerf gun black and pray for the best. so Maxwell had to find a hostage stupid enough to believe he really did have a gun. when he got the message from Hannah, he knew immediately she was the one. and now here he is, running around screaming SPIDDER! as Hannah tried frantically to kill it. he heard her say "DON'T WORRY HONEY! I'LL GETT ITT OFF!" and before he knew it, she hit him in the temple with a (black) nerf gun.
this resolved into three things. 1: she killed the spider! 2: she knocked a terrorist unconscious with a toy 3: she got invited to spy academy.

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-20 22:03:54 — Link

Name: Agent Jonas
Secret identity: principle Hex
Codename: Tuesday
Looks: long shaved clean face with an unknown eye colour. (it changes every day for security reasons) a very serious face that would have been handsome if he wasn't "past his prime". it's very hard to read his expression. he usually looks bored and completely unaware of his surroundings. everyone knows he's faking.

Wears: a appears to wear a different outfit every two hours or so. nobody is completely sure why, but guesses are that he will be harder to spy on this way. the spots he usually keeps hidden weapons are 1. knives tied to his ankles. 2. a steely poison tipped ring. 3. a gun in his chest pocket. 4. ninja stars up his sleeves. 5. a tiny bomb in the locket he has around his neck.

personality: is unusually calm in the dearest situations, but loses his temper easily around children. He loves a good challenge and thinks others should to. Is motto is "there's nothing a good bitta vodka can't fix" 

Talents: a very talented and famous spy. he can assemble a long range bomb with in two minutes and disable one in half that time. he has a black belt in martial arts and can pin the legs of a grasshopper together from 100 meters away. the only thing he seems bad at is everything a normal person can do. he can't work a dishwasher. he doesn't understand why he has to queue in line at the market and has not the slightest clue how to handle children.
"Why?' do you ask, 'Is he principle if he can't handle children?'
your about to find out.

backstory: Jonas has always been lucky. ever since the day he was born. from the moment his mother set eyes on him she knew just what his name would be. "lucky!" she said. "Lucky Jonas!' from that day on, things appeared to go his way. when he was two years old he would find his parents' missing objects and return them. at four he discovered a lump of metal in the park that was over 600 years old and made his family richer. at the age of eight, he had won every match he played in. at the age of ten, he saved a fellow students life by accidentally tripping him up the moment a steel disc sliced through the air that his friends head had been only seconds before. and at the age of twelve, he was invited to spy academy. Lucky K. Jonas was the most praised child in the school. years of straight A's zoomed by, and before he knew it, he was an agent. Lucky was sent only only the roughest missions. and came back with not even a scratch. his life was looking very uphill. until he met Eimear. Agent Eimear Years was an American spy who was helping put the british for a while. Jonas took an immediate liking to her. Agent Years had long flowing blond hair and crystal blue eyes. her lips were perfect, her teeth were perfect, he skin was perfect. shewas perfect. Lucky Jonas made sure to brag as much as possible when she were around. telling her about how important he was. he boasted about his missions, he told her about the secrets the government shared with him. he even told her his most embarrassing childhood memories. (although he was lucky enough to have barely any). but all he ever got from Eimear was a nod, a smile and a half listening "oh." then on day, Lucky K. Jonas's luck finally ran out. turns out eimear had heard every word of his tales. and made sure to report back to the terrorist organization (Jonas's colleges finally discovered) she was working with. Soon everyone knew about the Government secrets he had spilled to a beautiful enemy spy. Lucky was left in the rain. from that day on, he was not sent on the best of the best missions, but forced to work as a principal. at a school. for spies. 

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-20 22:05:01 — Link

]After knocking my boyfriend out, i did what any other teenage girl would have done. i ran. i drop the gun and bolt out the door. the cold morning breeze stings my lungs as i run to the garden gate.
just then, my heel snaps and i fall face first into a flower pot. As i cough dirt, i hear voices coming up the road. i wrench my head out of the plant and look around. i'm surrounded my grim faced men carrying guns. 'hi?' i gasp. 'whatever you see in there, i had nothing to do with it."
the man standing in the middle reached out to me. i take his hand and he pulls me onto my feet. "who are you" he says. i take a second glance at the heavily armed men. i know now that i only have one chance of survival.
i burst out crying.
"I"M INNOCENT!!!" i wail. ' I-I-IT'S N-NOT MYYYY FAAAULT!" the crowd look confused, obviously my drama is working. Suddenly a man drags Maxwell's body out of the house. 
he plops it on the ground next to me. 'you did this?' the man who helped me up says. i nod sadly. suddenly the mans face breaks into a smile. 
'all on your own?' he asks. i nod again. 'with this?' he shows me the plastic gun. 'i th-think so.' i snuffle. 'we've been looking for talent like yours for a while!' he exclaims and helps me brush dirt off my skirt.
'I'm Agent Murphy, how will you be interested in a place at a school for Future Spies?" he asks. i think about this for a while. "is it a boarding school?' i ask. he nods. 'More then just a boarding school. im a afraid to tell you that if you accept my offer, you will never see or hear from anyone you ever knew. the academy is top secret." he adds. 
that is a bonus for me, finally i can get away from my family of sixteen and have a life of my own. (that is, if i don't fail on the first day) i smile up at agent murphy. 
"how do i get there?" i ask. "well, tomorrow we will send an agent from the academy and he or she will plan your death for you and give you your new identity. then we will take you to the secret location and you will begin your training. you are obviously well qualified." he says. my spirits suddenly drop.
if im not even qualified for a normal school, how can i qualify for a spy school. and im only being invited because of an accident, but, i do want a chance. 'I'll do it!" i shout! 'thats the spirit. you better hurry along, we gotta cover for you.' Murphy says as he pushes her out of the garden and onto the street.
next day, i'm getting ready for school. i put on skinny black jeans, a tight black belly top and black roshes. i add the finishing touches of makeup and walk into the kitchen. 'bye.' i say to my sleeping mom. who then gurgles something that sounded like "pass the bacon."
i step out of the front door and onto the cold cobbled path outside. it's another wet and miserable day. it's also my first day back at school. 
but which school?
i stand there, outside my door and half imagine a party of agents jumping out of the bush with confetti everywhere and shouting "Congratulations! spy academy this way!" i then realize that i have been glued to the same spot, staring at the bush for the past ten minutes. i'm late for school. ordinary school.
i wrap my arms around my shivering body and begin walking to school. the streets of my town are flooded with rubbish and roadkill. the walls of my town are infected with posters and graffiti. the pavement is cracked and i keep stepping in puddles. as i walk, i pass my friends' houses. my friends are girls just like me. pretty, popular, mean, ignorant and poor.
should i go and talk to them?
no
i am not one of them anymore.
so i keep on strutting down the paths of my sad life. i reach the school yard and remember just how hopeless i am. the grey walls of the school loom over me like bars of a cage. maybe Agent Murphy lied. maybe i'm not special.
i step into my school hall. i hear voices screaming somewhere from the heart of the second floor. my least favourite teacher, miss Junda ran through the door . 'SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" she shrieks. she bolts passed me, i shrink into the shadows hoping she won't see me. 'SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE! HANNAH'S BEEN HURT!" 
Hannah's been hurt?
but i'm the only Hannah in this school!
then it hit me. i remember when Murphy said what i must do before i leave to spy school. i must fake my death. and it looks like they've already done that for me. suddenly i start panicking.
What if someone sees me? someone who just saw the accident! will the agents be mad? will they refuse to bring me to spy school? i need to get out of here!
i turn to the school fire exit and push it open. immediately i smell something horrible. a hobo clamps his filthy hand over my mouth and drags me down a dark ally. i struggle but the man is surprisingly strong. he pushes me into a black van and ties my hands and feet with ropes. im freezing cold and i gag at the smell of the hobo. the hobo stops pulling ropes and stands up. he then removes of his beard.
now, i may not be the smartest. but im beginning to doubt the hobo was a hobo after all. the (maybe fake) hobo gets a wipe out from his pocket and cleans his face. he then shakes the dirt out of his hair. 
the hobo who i originally thought to have brown hair turns out to have white hair. he takes off his filthy jacket and a nice crisp suit is reveled underneath. 'YOUR A SPY!" i finally say. he gives me a are you serious? look before answering. 'i am a retired spy.' now i'm confused. 'But agent murphy said i would be getting a proper spy! why do i get a retired one!" i complain. The retired spy dramatically puts his face in his hands and sighs. 'I am hex. i am principal of spy acadamy.' he finally says. suddenly i regret my rude behaviour.
'Why did you tie me up?' i ask. he closes the van doors and gets into the front. 'So you don't escape.' he explains. 'But i won't escape!" i whine. turns around to face me. even though his eyes aren't on the road, he still drives perfectly. 'Or maybe it's a test.' He says. 'It was awfully easy to kidnap you. i'm beginning to doubt if you really should be welcomed to our school.'
i feel awful. am i so stupid, that i already failed during my first seconds as a student? Principal Hex seems happy with my silence, and continues driving.
'your new name is Skylar York." he says. 'When we reach our destination, i will give you her papers so you know all about her.' i frown. i don't want to have to change who i am. but maybe it's for the better. 'Is skylar smart?" i ask. i hear him flickering through pages. 'yes, very smart."
i smile. time to change my style of living.
i am no longer silly Hannah Butler.
i am the talented, beautiful and smart Skylar York.

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla