Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Breeding Offer

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Asthora
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 15:00:44 — Link

edit 2: Resolved when someone used the breeding offer. It's still a bug that can happen.

If you double click "create", either by accident, or doublehitting enter; your pet will go up twice. However you can only remove one of the offers and your pet will be free to explore/quest/etc. The other cannot be removed at all. The frame "are you sure" comes up and everything, but whether you choose yes or no or X the offer will still be up.

I checked with a friend that it was not just me and that I had to do something, she can see it too.
Alethos
He's on page 3 of Breeding offers.

I noticed someone had this problem, or something similar at least, before. I just figured I should post and at least get the double off. I'll remove his offer so only the double that can't be removed is up.

Edit: the bugged breeding offer seems to be working for other people to still pay and breed, I just can't cancel it and it's not occupying my pet.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:17:44 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

Your description has really helped. I hope this time that bug is fixed completely.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Concerning breeding counter, breedings were added to user log only 2 days ago. And like with all other types of messages, only those breedings which you can be unaware of (that is you didn't click them manually and got through accepted breeding offer in trades) are shown in order not to clutter up the log.

• Asthora
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:29:50 — Link

Alrighty, there was only about 2 off anyway. thank you for clearing that up.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:07:29 — Link

Can I lock this thread? Or something is not solved yet? I'm confused.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:22:55 — Link

All is fixed, thanks! Locking.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla