Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < See offspring?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 08:25:50 — Link

I checked the forums and I didn't see this suggestion. I'm proposing to have a page where we can see the offspring of the beasts.

I would be thoroughly intersted in seeing the offspring of my stud, especially with the ones from the wild parents. There might be other genes that aren't showing and it would be nice to see if there are. C:

It would also be nice if we could see the offsprings of other's beasts unless hidden by owner. IDK, I'm just very interested and I hope others are too! :D

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 08:54:14 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/633

*cough* :p  Though I'm not sure what you mean by seeing from the wild parents? The wild parents are placeholders, technically non-existant in any actual form on the site, so to view their offspring would be impossible.  I think that's what you're suggesting?  I don't know, I'm confused. xD

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:13:56 — Link

Nope, I didn't mean seeing the offsprings from the wild parents. Haha! I meant that it'll be useful to see the offsprings of the generation 1 pets so we would be able to find those hidden genes better. ;D Sorry I wasn't clear!

Thanks for the liiink! I must be blind. ; m ;

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla