Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hey new site~ I love you :3

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Savviecat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 05:12:43 — Link

So I'm Savviecat. :/ Umm, I'm not really sure what to put here. Let's see. You might know me on Mweor as Kaicee Askuut(#2901). I love to roleplay! And I very much enjoy art. So far I'm liking this site, but I need friends! Feel free to message me.

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 05:43:13 — Link

welcome to beastkeeper savviecat! may i ask what kind of roleplays you do? i roleplay as well. uwu

It's all in the perception, friend!

• Savviecat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 06:58:57 — Link

Doesn't really matter to me. I've done ones where I've been cats. Fox-peop;e, regular life. Once I even had one where I was a dragon in love with a human girl. :3 That one was intersting. I'll try anything. What about you?

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 07:34:22 — Link

Welcome to the site! OoO You rp!? If you ever want to do one or join one of mine shoot me a message. Also if you want any items or breedings or need help in any way shoot me a message as well. =)

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 15:07:56 — Link

I myself like to rp canon characters within the fandoms I like and my original characters. owo

It's all in the perception, friend!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla