Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Some Ideas

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 04:53:42 — Link

My main desire is for a private trade/breed function that allows you to initiate private trades with users from their userpage.

Building on this, perhaps a friendslist that allows you to sort people into groups, so perhaps you can set up a private auction/offer to breed and only members of that group could see it.

But mainly the first one - that way if people have a very precious creature with limited breedings, they have more control over who they offer that to.

I also have some other somewhat rediculous ideas that I think would be fun, though might be unrealistic.   I am fully aware these ones may not happen, but I think its fun to think about:

NPC Factions/Guilds

NPC Factions could perhaps give a small bonus in a certain area. Perhaps you would need a Guild Quarters building that could house 1 NPC or allow you to join 1 Faction at a time. For example, joining the Construction Guild might decrease production time by a small percent, Scientists Guild might allow you to research one free gene once a week or allow a small percentage change to not use a Vermillion when researching, Explorer's Guild might increase map size by a square or two or improve treasure spawn by a small percent, Mercenary’s Guild might give a small percentage change to not use an energy point during a battle, ect.

Astrological Implications

Or perhaps the 'month of -' in the capture wild pets tab also having a small change to effect the offspring/pregnancies during that time. for example, month of the reptile, dragons and cockatrices might have a chance to be born with an increased stat or increased chance to inherit a positive species-related gene.

Daycare Center/Stables/Hired Help

If a user has to go away and is worried about their pets, perhaps a place they can send their pet in which they are fed and perhaps gain passive experience (at a decreased rate to battling/exploring). Either beforehand or on return the user must pay a fee (based upon food eaten, experience gained). Alternatively a function in which players can offer this service to each other.

Farm Blueprints/Buildings and similar (e.g. Mines)

Ability to buy blueprints for farms, mines, tree nurseries, ect that allow the collection of materials at a small rate over a certain time period.

Random Events

Perhaps a small percentage chance for a creature on a quest or exploring to have something unusual happen to them.

as I said, these are less realistic ones, but putting them aside, I think the private trades could be a good addition.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 05:08:13 — Link

Support for everything but the daycare/hired help thing.

When you go away you do not need to feed your pets; they do not loose anything when you do not log on. I think paying to have your pet earn experience without doing anything would sort o be cheating. If you were weathy you could just pay to level up your pets and not do anything.

• flightless
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:15:40 — Link

I'd support the top one, as well as possibly giving us the ability to have a pet shop rather than puttin ga pet into an auction, if we wanted to flatsale the pet without oing through the forums. Same for items, shos so we can flat sale rather than auction or go through forums. 

I think it ould great if the month of the X (whatever it happens to be) influenced what pets you could catch that month. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla