Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Possible Battle Bug?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 04:04:20 — Link

I was battling with my cockatrice Valour and after the battle the name did not dissapear. I then tried again with my roc Ricochet and it dissapeared after the fight.

I am not sure if this has to do with the opponents energy levels or not? Though I'd post it just in case it wasn't working as intended.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 05:19:26 — Link

Do you mean you set your pets up for automatic battles so that they are available for people to battle with and then when you took them down they weren't removed?

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 06:12:38 — Link

the opponent didn't dissapear, when in previous times I went to battle it would not be there after one match, but that could be coincidence.  I'm not sure if its just that the other pet had energy to keep fighting and you're able to keep fighting the same opponent, or if you're only supposed to be able to fight unique opponents once.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-27 13:44:25 — Link

It's possible to fight the same opponent until both he and your pet has enough energy to fight. If the opponent name doesn't show anymore, there are can be 2 reasons why this happened:
- your opponent ran out of energy
- your pet or your opponent gained a level and now has more than 5 levels difference

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 00:55:45 — Link

thankyou for the clarification!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla