Boards < General < Player Guides < Item Guide

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Doodle6421
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-16 03:39:44 — Link

I know there's already a guide for items, but it's relatively incomplete and hasn't been updated in almost two years so I thought I'd take a crack at it. So I'll be listing briefly what items there are, their rarity, and where to acquire them.

Common Items

Easily found in Explore on the ground, in Traveling Shop, or treasure chests. Able to multiply through golems. Items without a golem form are marked with *. 

• Adamantine
  • Clay
  • Cotton
  • Animal Carbohydrates (Honey golem)
  • Animal Fats * 
  • Animal Proteins (Rabbit Meat golem)
  • Ink
  • Laminaria
  • Ore
  • Plant Carbohydrates (Wheat golem)
  • Plant Fat (Sunflower golem)
  • Plant Proteins *
  • Shell
  • Stone
  • Vermillion
  • Wood

Uncommon Items

Found in Explore on the ground, Travel Shop, and treasure chests. Spawn rate lower compared to common items. Items marked with * cannot be multiplied via golem.

• Amethyst
  • Granite *
  • Hops
  • Invites * (guest invites for Inn, found in treasure chests or won from Temple Guardians)
  • Lazulite
  • Magnetite
  • Marble *
  • Quartz *
  • Ruby
  • Schemes * (building/item/golem schemes, found in treasure chests or won from Temple Guardians)
  • Soapshroom *

Rare Items

Found in Explore, only in treasure chests, Magic Shop for 5,000, or won from Temple Guardians. Can also be purchased with gold at the Premium Shop. Spawn rate lower than Uncommon items. Cannot be multiplied.

• Amnesia Potion
  • Bamboo Berries
  • Cactus Melon 
  • Change Sex
  • Dragon Maple
  • Energy Drink
  • Glowshroom
  • Heart Fruit
  • Magic Bomb
  • Nutpea
  • Mutagen
  • Rainbow Jar

Price Guide

Just a vague price guide so new players don't drastically overprice or undersell items. 

Common items are generally sold in large stacks (50-100) for a few thousand silvers (1,000-5,000), depending on relative usefulness in construction. Materials like wood and stone are worth more than cottons and shells since they are required for buildings. Item Sales has a large range of prices; it should not be difficult to search in auction and gauge prices for yourself. 

Uncommon items are generally sold in smaller stacks (x > 50) given their lack of abundance, usually (5,000 < x) Items like quartz and granite, which do not have golem forms are worth more than ones that do. Price may be hard to gauge as these items are a bit scarce on the market. 

Rare items are sold individually or in pairs, very rarely more than five at a time. Prices tend to go well above 5,000. Also hard to gauge price and sell on auctions due to rarity. These are occasionally advertised in forums instead or traded in agreements with other players. 

Schemes and Invites are the exceptions to prices above. Generally goes for about 100-500 silvers, sometimes less. 

Of course, these are all rough estimates and you may see some pretty extreme differences on item sales. Some players like to start item bids at a very low price to entice bidding wars. Or it could just be market fluctuations - the BeastKeeper community doesn't move very fast and materials can be acquired without having to resort to auction purchases. 

Also, a quick pet price guide while I'm at it.

Pets that have mostly normal genes or with several red genes are around 500 silver. The more red genes, the less it's worth. 

Pets that are non-GP with several green genes or normal with several good recessive genes are 500-3,000. Prices vary depending on what kind of genes they're sporting. The latter may be difficult to sell if the pet  or parents are not researched, especially if being sold for a high price. 

Pets that are GP with good genes or non-GP with combo abilties (Fire breath, etc) or any combo of such are usually 3,000-20,000. Or even higher. GP pets with combo abilities are on upper end of scale; non-GP with good genes fall on the lower end. This kind of pricing is kind of up to personal judgement along with what people are willing to pay. 

Deviant pets tend to go upwards of 50,000. 

Note though, some species are far more common than others, and due to popularity, have a large population of well-bred pets, which brings down or inflates overall value. For example, a GP1 Throdama with only two or three green genes may be worth just as much as a GP3 unicorn with a nearly perfect gene set. (A drastic example, but yeah.)

Thanks for reading and hope it helped. Feel free to suggest improvements. 

• onetwotwo
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-29 21:11:44 — Link

Today I found a gray jar in a treasure chest through explore (desert), and it is not listed here.

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-03 06:58:42 — Link

@onetwotwo -- You can buy Grey Jars in the State Store, so I dont think there is a point in listing them.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-08-15 15:39:07 — Link

Hey Doodle, if you want to help us update the item list I'd be happy to share the link with you (PM me your email). To be honest, I forgot about it for awhile and neglected to update it. I should turn this into a rainy day project... 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Db-C2Qe1g_yKN_E4ZVrsJVXCDj3XekK5iiQIQHOtGx4/edit?usp=sharing

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• teebow
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-24 10:00:21 — Link

ok, so I keep coming across items in trade auction and exchange that aren't listed here at all:

pigments (different colors): what are they used for?

gems; rubies and sapphires etc. what are they used for?

glittering sand & laminaria ?

essence of war & nightcat ?

snake eye & cat eye ?

I could probably go on but these are the ones that don't really have any explanation when i look at them. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!

Living for Lykos!!!!

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-05 20:40:13 — Link

Pigments,gems,glittering sand,cat eye and essence of war are exclusive items used only during special events (Kami events).As the events ended now these materials don't have any use.

Rubies and laminaria are materials that you can find during exploring islands.Rubies are used to craft different items and laminaria is used for crafting bandages.

Nightcat,Snake eye,Spirit in a jar,Ancient horn,Money tree sapling,are battlefield materials necessary for constructing the last levels of some buildings.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Zoinked
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-14 01:46:09 — Link

Bookmarking

• Waveclaw
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-17 15:21:25 — Link

Great guide!

• befreeeer
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-18 07:03:22 — Link

Is there a list of uses for items somewhere? Trying to decide what to sell and what to keep.

Thanks,

befreeeer :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-18 15:36:32 — Link

Look under List of Recipes under the Help menu.

Also in the Laboratory and the Tack Workshop.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Funghoul13
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-07 07:13:03 — Link

Where do I find tack shop patterns 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla