Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sundapple5
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-13 18:56:04 — Link

I was hoping that certain other pets could have the fertility gene. Specifically dragons, Pumas, unicorns, and Lykos.

This is so the people that try to breed deviants would get a higher chance, but if you wish, the fertility gene could have a 30% chance of having twins, or something.

Plus, everyone loves Lykos'!

I have pets for free, but if you ask, depending on the pet, I might say yes to ANY OF MY PETS!!! That's right, any pet you can ask about. Pets out of my completely FREE adoption center group must be payed for.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-13 22:49:58 — Link

Sorry but I have absolutely no support for this suggestion; I'm strongly against it. Symurghs have a reason for their Fertility, to give it away to just any species would ruin it. I wouldn't suggest giving Pumas Fire Gland and Spitting Muscle since it would be cool for them to breathe fire. It wouldn't make any sense.

"Half-canine and half-avian, she is a quintessence of life and prosperity, fascinating the people with grace and mesmerizing colors. It's a giant creature that is big enough to deal with a Dragon - the size of Symurgh is close to that of an adult Roc. Nobility and dignity are essential parts of her nature, so before she decides to help you, you'll need to convince her that you're worthy of her. Her natural powers are fertility, purification and regeneration.

The native world of Symurghs is Io. They prefer abundant mountain landscapes with open water sources like rivers, ponds and waterfalls. The ecosystem and Symurgh live in symbiosis: the land provides Symurgh with everything it needs while the animal increases the fertility of nearby lands being a source of a specific aura which affects all protein life forms. The initial research group discovered that this "aura" is actually a very generic type of pheromones that affect the process of cell division, making it more stable, and increases the speed of metabolism. This improves immunity, helps to recover from wounds and produce crops and offsprings faster than usual. The Mages suppose that Symurgh developed this property naturally because of the huge amount of food required to support such a large creature on a planet with scarce resources. Somehow they need to support the area where they live, or it would be devastated."

• LykosBreeder
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-13 23:03:12 — Link

What do you mean Pumas that breathe fire? Sundapple5 never said that...?

Anyway, at first I agreed with Sundapple, but now I see your point.

I take pets of all kinds, and train them in my riding hall(up to lvl. 20, 500 silver per level gained)!

I will take any of your pets! But only 3 at a time! And, if you donate for other building projects for me, (Astrologist lvl. 1, for events!) I will also train levels of any of your pets FREE!!! <-depending on how much donated.

Needed(scroll to see everything): 

Wood: 0!

Stone: 0!

Clay: 0!

Quartz: 51

Adamantine: 100

Ore: 100

• Sundapple5
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-14 17:23:49 — Link

Yeah, I never said that...

I have pets for free, but if you ask, depending on the pet, I might say yes to ANY OF MY PETS!!! That's right, any pet you can ask about. Pets out of my completely FREE adoption center group must be payed for.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-14 18:30:19 — Link

I was using that to make a point. It wasn't what you said but it is related to the topic at hand, a ridiculous idea that may seem cool but simply would not work. Pumas don't breathe fire and Lykos, and other species, don't have twins without the assistance of Pink Fish Eggs.

• Sundapple5
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-15 17:30:06 — Link

What about Pumas? They are cats, and cats give birth to 2-4 kittens at a time. So couldn't we give them the chance to at least have two?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-10-15 19:50:30 — Link

Sundapple5, the thing that you offer is basically increasing the speed of pet reproduction and alters the balance a lot. Please read the intro thread for this subforum before making suggestions:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/4073

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-10-19 15:40:28 — Link

There are items that will increase fertility so that your pets will have Twins. It is a rare item, but generally anyone can have access to it during some events. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-19 18:50:21 — Link

Thank you, Nightingale, for coming along and saying the same thing I said. I appreciate it, really :P Trying to swoop in here and steal my thunder... well the thunder is mine, you hear?! Not even almighty Zeus can pry it from my grasp!

"and other species, don't have twins without the assistance of Pink Fish Eggs."

• dragon101
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-23 03:58:44 — Link

Sylviianel, next time, can you make your self more clear, because pumas breathing fire did not make sence! and also so Angel, not to burst your bubble, but pumas DO give birth to 2-4 kittens at a time! I have seen sabor pumas with bobed tails! It wouldn't hurt just to have a few puma that can have maltipal babies at a time, after all, this is only virtural!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla