Posted at 2015-10-10 19:22:52 — Link

Earlier this year I've given the Monster Hunter Series a go. It's been a game I've had my eye on for quite some time and as soon as MH4U came out I bought it and instantly fell in love with the game. It's easily one of my favorite titles now next to Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

Does anyone else play this awesome game as well? Or any games in the MH series, we just don't have to talk about 4U. Maybe if you're up for it as well we can battle monsters together for parts/drops or just for fun in Multiplayer!

If not, it's a game you've got to add to your 3DS collection if you love RPGs that involve battling wacky (and sometimes scary) monsters of all shapes, sizes and species. You also get cat companions called Palicos that assist you in battle and I swear they're both the cutest and silly things. If you like Pokemon and Skyrim just imagine these two games mashed together with Skyrim's aspects of battling dragons with your own armor and gear you crafted yourself after hours of gameplay, and with Pokemon's wide expanse of monster types, and that's Monster Hunter for you!

For more fics check out my main pseud!