Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Who here likes insects?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ElectroRavens73
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 01:49:57 — Link

I'm breeding Chinese praying mantids. I found them in my back porch. They are beautiful, and the female is fun to hold.

I'm just wondering who else likes insects and if they have any stories to share of their six legged friends.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 03:00:08 — Link

i breed millipedes,butterflies,roly polies,and theyre so coot!

a roly poly couple just had babies ;)

•  

• ElectroRavens73
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 03:29:30 — Link

I love Roly polies! They are cute when they curl up.

I only have one mantis left I'm my porch, I think the female died.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 05:00:59 — Link

awww poo.i hate it when my ''pets'' die.i dont get too sad when a roly poly dies,two reasons:1 i have A LOT,and 2 i hav so many i dont always know when one dies.

•  

• WingsofFireisAwesome
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-11 15:32:39 — Link

I kinda like bugs, but Moths, Wasps, Hornets, and furry caterpillars freak me out!

I have found a Symurgh and a Lykos in the Pound. Wow. Free animals(including Symurghs and Lykos) at 

http://beastkeeper.com/pets/57880/1

• pinkblossom
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-30 23:08:17 — Link

i think that rolly pollies are cute and that praying matids are beautiful, but otherwise i like to use bugs as bait for larger animals like lizards. I am totally lizard trapping expert by now, i caught 2 in one week when we were on vacation in italy. theres so many liards there that they just run out from under your feet every step you take. one big proud one even let me pick it up before it panicked and jumpedd into the bushes.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla