Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Send pet to the wild

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 23:07:27 — Link

By breeding and catching, one end up clogging their keep with pets they might not want, but can't get rid of till 3 days later. I wish there was an option to remove them sooner.

Maybe, at least for captured pets, we could be able to send them back into the wild before they're tamed, deleting them? It would at least cut down on undesirable pets being created and flooding the market and the pound.

I know we're actually a bit short on pound pets, but that won't last.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 00:47:53 — Link

I already suggested this, and unfortunately, it was shot down by angel, and here's the exact message I got:

"this is a question of balance between breeding and taming. Ability to throw out wild pets after they have been just caught will make breeding senseless, users will just roll wild pets until they get the one they want. We would have to change our tagline to "pet taming game" in this case :)

Pet limit is a kind of stimulus for a player to develop and figure out some tactics instead of getting everything at once.

The main way of getting recipes for building supposed to be finding them in treasure chests and trading with other players, not buying in the shop.

The main source of income is quests. Fulfilling one silver quest every day will make in average 25-30K of coins in 10 days. Silver quests don't have genetic requirements, only characteristics which are growing with pet level and not so hard to achieve.

"

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• flightless
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 19:47:34 — Link

I don't see how this would make breeding pointless, your breeding for specific traits so it's easier to breed rather than to just catch randomly. You might catch a pet with one specific trait that you wanted, but if you want pets with multiple specific genes you're going to have to selectively breed for those traits/genes rather than rely on catching random pets.

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 12:12:58 — Link

Good point.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla