Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < *strategically mouseholes*

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 21:03:01 — Link

I'm called SongDragon, Song, SD, and a few other variants. I've been SongDragon since I was twelve years old, but if I say where, I'll date myself. My twin sister is Peppermint. To be fair, I took a look at Beast Keeper first, even if I usually follow her around.

Anyway. Those that even vaguely recognize that top line as a part of Ogden Nash's "The Tale of Custard the Dragon", yay! I may be a dragon, but I like strategically mouseholing, because I'm  not too confident about meeting people.

I like to doodle and write. I have a full time job, so I really shouldn't get too caught up in games, because I don't have enough time for everything I want to do while home as is. Heck. I'm all for increasing to a thirty-two hour day, so then I'm only working a quarter of it. Erm. I guess I'm in the game to breed dragons.

I like Once Upon A Time, saw some discussions a couple threads down. I love reading. Was reading the Temeraire series, but I misplaced the book I'm on, and I don't have a lot of time, as mentioned above. Love going out to the dog park (I steal Peppermint's dog or my grandmother's) and have just restarted riding lessons (stealing Peppermint's horse).

During school I played broomball, studied psychology, and made a lot of crazy friends living in Nova Scotia, Canada. Now I'm back where I grew up, in southern New England. I really like to travel, so if I poof I might be travelling. Or stressed.

So, that's my odd little novella...

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 21:55:06 — Link

Welcome to Beastkeeper SongDragon~

I like reading too~ I'm currently reading a book about ghost stories from across the United States. It is fairly interesting so far.

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 08:09:37 — Link

Sounds neat, Tidesweep. My favorite author is Ian Irvine. I tend to love fantasy, but I'll also read other things. Short stories interest me a lot, in both reading and writing.

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 05:00:35 — Link

Awesome. I like short stories as well. And fantasy is one of my favorite to read about as well as romance and mystery.

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 09:56:45 — Link

Pet games are admittedly addicting, but they're nice places you can go to escape reality. I enjoy drawing inspiration from different places and seeing how others perceive the world; I really enjoy the various takes on fantasy and magic. Welcome to BeastKeeper and do enjoy your stay.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 17:52:29 — Link

Welcome Song! Hope you like beast keeper! I'm fya, and as my signature said I'm here to help. So please don't be shy if you ever come across a question, and let me know! I'd be more than glad to help you.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla