Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < A Box

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LunchInABox
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 20:41:46 — Link

Hello everyone! I probably should have posted this earlier, but I forgot. D:

My name is Lunch. :)

Well, if anybody couldn't tell already, I really enjoy playing on pet sites. I'm on many others, but you can find me mostly on these(most active to least/not active):

Aywas

Rescreatu

Leayph

Kingdom of Knuffel

Subeta

Wajas

And now here! :) (Being pretty active already, haha.)

Other hobbies/interests I have are cross-stitching, watching movies/video game play/several different T.V. shows, playing video games, roleplaying, reading(when possible/if it interests me), sleeping(when I can make myself do so..), talking to/hanging out with friends, and being random.

I'm a pretty nice and patient person. I try to get along with everyone in hopes they will get along with me as well. I love to make friends and have fun. :)

And..I think that's all I can think of right now. Feel free to ask me questions! I don't bite! :D

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 22:00:52 — Link

Hello Lunch and welcome to Beastkeep~ I also cross-stitch and what kind of books do you like to read?

Anyway, if you ever want to chat, I'm almost alway free~ Just message me~

• LunchInABox
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 22:23:46 — Link

Thanks, Tidesweep! 

Awesome! I think it's a good past-time and an easy hobby to get into. I'm still working on a butterfly design at the moment. :) As for books, I generally like to read horror and fantasy novels as well as others. One author I enjoy is Stephen King, ahah. And thank you  very much for that offer. I'll send a message your way when I can. :3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla