Boards < Advertising < Breeding Offers < Breedings

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-10 11:43:57 — Link

All my pets exept those in leveling up only tab can be breed with. All breedings start at 100 silver and can go up to 1000. If you do not have the silver to spare than we can breed twice and I get to pick the one I keep.

Not just my males but also my females are up for breeding. Eather pm me or message me. It might take me a few days to replay but to not worry as I check once a week at least.

I have GP3 pets of all species.

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-22 04:00:29 — Link

this offer still stands there is even Deviants that you can breed with

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-25 10:28:34 — Link

This is still active pm me or post here and I will reply within 48hrs.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-20 09:24:12 — Link

Can I breed with Acedriv twice with my female Lykos pleas? You can choose which baby u get.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-20 21:22:14 — Link

ChaseTurnleaf (#51933) wrote:

Can I breed with Acedriv twice with my female Lykos pleas? You can choose which baby u get.

I'll send the reguest soon.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-23 01:54:51 — Link

Hello!! Can I Please breed twice with my Male Smyurgh with your Female Astaenia and your Female Bright Spark??(once for each) So then you can pick the baby, Thanks!!

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-23 02:21:29 — Link

Mythz (#52340) wrote:

Hello!! Can I Please breed twice with my Male Smyurgh with your Female Astaenia and your Female Bright Spark??(once for each) So then you can pick the baby, Thanks!!

Send the breeding offers though we might end up with more then two babys because many of my Smyurghs have the trait fertile.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-23 07:27:26 — Link

Lol ok thanks!

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-29 02:23:33 — Link

This is still going on as long as its not my only GP3 pet of that race you can breed anyone of my pets.

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-08 07:29:16 — Link

This is sill going on.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla