Boards < Community < Writing < The Great Long Journey

Boards

Poll: Should the main character be a girl or a boy?(Poll ends Friday)((PLEASE VOTE!!!))

Poll is closed
gurl

3 votes / 60%
guy

2 votes / 40%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 06:27:32 — Link

The Great,Long Journey

By Jennahuman

It didn't seem like much at the the time.The streets were cracked,the street lamps were dim,and the people were sick and starving.There wasn't even a school,so you either had to buy time to homeschool your children,not have children (wich is not realy a choice if you already had children),or leave them unedgicated.But that all changed when the king came...

It was a dark,cold night,and I was the only one still out.I was about to go home when I saw a small gray kitten,barely bigger than a squirrel,walking towards me.Long ago,almost everyone in this town had a cat,only partly because of the rat problem.But when The Great cat-astrophe struck,the cats began mysteriously dissaperaring,one by one.Therefore,I hadn't seen one in nearly three decades.As the kitten neared me,I could see the pain and sadness in its eyes.It was starving,I could see its ribs.Then it plopped down on its side and looked me with an expresion that clearly told me "help".I couldn't resist helping it,so I picked it up gentely,wrapped it in my jacket,and walked home.When I got there,I set the kitten down on my bed with me,and we fell asleep.

•  

• KKLUV
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-20 19:24:35 — Link

Kingy wingy Jenna hey lol 

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-26 00:24:13 — Link

ur rite i got the idea from our King The Kitten LOL

•  

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper