Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Silver from wild pet battles & automatic exit port on maps

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 15:13:01 — Link

alrighty i've been playing for a couple days and had some suggestions that may be useful. uwu i do apologize if someone else has suggested these before.
so here are my ideas:
  1. i think there should be some reward for beating wild pets in explore. like a little bit of money and maybe a common item or two?
    i'm mainly bringing this up since it's currently still rather difficult to get money in this game, and i think it would be a great idea. edit: maybe extra items is being too hopeful, bit a little bit of silver per fight would be nice ;w;
  2. secondly, i would like to suggest that when a user's pet breeds with another user's pet, that the owner of the father recieves a child as well! it seems more fair in my opinion and would  probably inspire more breeding. edit: seems that no one is for this idea so let's just throw it out.
  3. also i thought of this while exploring as well. when you complete a map (as in get all the items and defeat all the monsters on it) maybe we can move onto another map without using more energy? edit: get a small silver/item bonus and automatic port out of the map edit: automatic ports seem to be in favor!

It's all in the perception, friend!

• Malfunction
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 22:57:20 — Link

1. Support!

2. No support, the stud owner already gets money. Plus you can always make a rule for them to breed twice so both owners get a child.

3. I would love this, but I can't support. ):

There would eventually be people with high level pets just bulldozing the islands and possibly never losing a drop of energy ever, leading to higher inflation due to how easier it is to gain more money and items. So unless the monsters start to rank up with the active pet, so clearing an area is never a sure thing, I don't think this is a good idea.

edit: for the editted suggestion, I think the bonus/auto port is a great idea!

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 23:09:07 — Link

I'd like a little bonus for clearing the island. At least a bonus could be being able to leave immediately instead of trudging back to the portal! (what's even the point of that?)

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 00:37:24 — Link

1. Support

2. I'm on the fence on this being a person who is a breeder.

3. Edit:  support.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 02:25:06 — Link

edited my third suggestion after seeing some feedback. thanks guys! owo

• flightless
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:17:55 — Link

I'd support the idea of auto-porting out of the map once you have collecetd all items and defeated all monsters.

• MoonWind
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 07:47:13 — Link

1:  No thanks, unless that bonus is to potentially catch the monster if it is the swan type griffin one.

2:  No thanks.  I think it would be nice if the baby could be sent to whichever player asked for the breeding, even if they own the father and not the mother though.  I and another player bred our dragons together so she could have the baby, but she owns the father and I own the mother.  That means she can't have her baby until after it grows up and I can transfer it.  Big hassle.

3:  Only island clearing bonus I see any use in is auto-port.  Save time and effort especially when the portal is in the opposite corner from where you end up at and there are a lot of direction changes between you and the portal.

• Trask_Anda
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 09:47:00 — Link

1. I thought that already happened...? I mean, I don't know where else half of my Saffron comes from other than the "gained saffron from magic seal" that I sometimes get after beating the red or purple... whatever-they-ares. Rotting volcano dogs and mutant seymours.

2. No. Maybe there could be a 'contract' between the two breeders so they can pick who gets the payment and who gets the offspring, though.

3. Being given an option to auto-port would definitely be nice. Travelling all the way across an island when you've already picked everything up is pretty tedious.

• Raifra
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 13:00:09 — Link

1) Support. And Trask_Anda, those are only from the guardians, and they are harder to beat as well. Well, I don't care about the common item, but I would like money. It would be nicer to have just 1 silver coin after beating a normal monster.

2) No, there is already the payment.

3) Support! And Trask's auto-porting idea would be great, I dislike travelling a lot, especially when there is nothing to do except for getting back to the portal.

• Silv
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:01:06 — Link

1) A silver after beating a monster would be very nice : ) Not necessary, but nice.

2) No support whatsoever. The mother's owner is paying you for the priviledge of the baby. Contact the mother and ask for a second breeding, if you want.

3) Loads of support for the option to auto-port!

• Elviril
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 19:02:01 — Link

1) No support.

2) No support

3)Edit - support, I always wish that there would be some sort of reward for map completion, then again there seems to be a small problem with map generation where it blocks the route with building >.> so completion is not possible

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 20:47:48 — Link

made more edits for my ideas and threw out the second one! thanks for all the feedback! owo

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 00:49:33 — Link

1: support for siliver or a chance to capture the monster

2: no support but maybe a thing in the OFFICIAL SITE rulebook would state that if a stub has breeding rule a moderator can/will enforce them

3: auto port OPTION support (just incase you want to check any buildings one last time) - maybe an exp gain

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:28:27 — Link

Support a bit of money for beating monsters.

Also support automatic portal out. Maybe something like. "You have done everything there is to do on this island. A white lite surrounds you, and when it fades, you find yourself back at home"

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 03:12:49 — Link

Support 1 and 3~

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla