Boards < Community < Writing < Stars And Darkness-the new book i am writing

Boards

Poll: Do You Think I Should Get It Published?

Yes

5 votes / 83%
No

1 votes / 17%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 22:20:57 — Link

i am writing a book and its about a kind of wolf thing

wen a wolf dies,it becomes a nightwolf.they ar the color of the night and hav shiny spots here and there that resemble stars.

i hav enough caracters now,so heres the book!

I thank all of you that helped me!

Stars And Darkness

By Jennahuman

PROLOGUE:"Grandpa,does anything live with the stars?"Asked the young wolf pup."Yes,infact we both will one day,"his grandfather replied."What?Realy?""Yes,realy!When a wolf dies,it becomes a nightwolf.They protect the stars and keep them safe from evil beings called dark dogs...

Part One

A three tailed wolf named Starchaser emerged from his den.He smelled the air."oh no!'' he yelped,for he could smell the scent of his rival pack,DemonPack.He ran to where the scent was coming from.

"Leave at once!"shouted Starchaser."No,we will get this territory,three tails!"Replied his rival,Fangger.All of a sudden,a brownish wolf jumped on starchaser and bit into the back of his neck."NO!"Yelped Starchaser."Yes!"Shouted Fangger.

"Starchaser has been gone for a long time,"worried his mate,Dreamcatcher."I'm sure he's fine,dear,"said Shiny."Yeah,he's tough,"replied her mate,Pulsar.

But realy,Starchaser was laying on the ground,bleeding and half dead.His breathing was hard,his heartbeat was slow,and he couldn't stop thinking about Dreamcatcher and his newborn pup,Comet,who hadn't even opened his eyes yet.A few minutes later,his heart stopped beating.

Part Two

"What?Where am I?"Exclaimed Starchaser.He was litterally laying up in the night sky.His fur had turned the exact same color as the night sky,and there was what appeared to be tiny glowing stars on his pelt,wich matched the stars around him."Starchaser!"Called a deep,booming voice as eyes with bright yellow fire pouring upwards out of the corners of them apeared in the sky."Who are you?How do you know my name?"Howled Starchaser."I am your father,""No your not!Dad is dead!Wait-am I...""Yes,you're dead to.""NO!What about Dreamcatcher?And Comet?And I'm the alpha male!I have to watch over everyone,bad wolves are comeing to take our territory!Send me back!Send me back!""I can't.You are my son,it's your turn to be the god.And the only way to send you back is for you to be reborn,and then you may never see them again,and if you do,you won't know who they are.Besides,being reborn means starting over as a pup.And by the time you were grown,it would be far,far to late.So technically,going back would be even worse.""But...but...""NO BUTS!"Then Mediorite(Starchaser's father)rose into the sky,and bright yellow fire poured from his mouth to his son's,and both of their sets of eyes glowed bright yellow and pupilless.When it was over,the yellow fire was not coming from Mediorite's eyes,but from Starchaser's."What the heck just happened?"Starchaser exclaimed."I am no longer a god,"said Mediorite,"but you are."

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Howled one of the guard wolves."IT'S STARCHASER!HE'S DEAD!""WHAT?NO!"Cried Dreamcatcher.Then she stormed away to find where he lay."STARCHASER!"She called,"STARCHASER!"Then a pitch black wolf pounced,and killed her.

"Where am I?Oh my god,I'm a nightwolf!That means I'm dead!That means...oh no!Comet is alone out there without a mother or a father!A father...Starchaser!I have to find him!STARCHASER,WHERE ARE YOU?""DREAMCATCHER!"Starchaser turned from his father and immediately ran to see Dreamcatcher."I can't believe you're here-wait-why are you here?How did you die-WHERE'S COMET?DID HE DIE?IS HE OKAY?"He's fine,for now.It's DemonPack,they're coming!""Yes,I know.And I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everyone is up here.""Excuse me,but exactly how many wolves will be coming?"asked Mediorite."Only six,unless they retreat and no one comes,"replied Starchaser."I geus we'll just have to wait and see,"sighed Dreamcatcher.

"Sir,Nova has been bitten,"interupted Hornet."Gather the others,try to bite her.And be carefull,I don't want to lose any of my best warriors to their evil,"replied Mediorite."Wait,what?"barked Starchaser."I don't get it.""Up here there are evils called dark dogs,"explained Mediorite."No one knows where they came from.They drown the night in complete darkness by devouring stars.If you are bitten by one,you become one.But once you're a dark dog,if a nightwolf bites you,you turn back.Some say dark dogs are the souls of the dogs humans use to hunt wolves.OH!I almost forgot!One more thing..."he then rose high into the sky,and that same wierd yellow fire poured from his mouth to Dreamcatcher's.When that was over,the fire shot out of the corners of her eyes as well as Starchaser's."You are now our new goddess,"boomed Mediorite."Um...okay?"said Dreamcatcher."oh,I almost forgot..."remembered Mediorite."The powers you now have as gods are:you can visit living wolves in there dreams,you can shoot fiery stars from your fur,you can shoot stars into place in the sky,and you can mentally move stars around to create constilations''.''So that's where the constilations come from...''said Dreamcatcher.''You didn't know?''Gasped Mediorite."You've never heard the legend?''"Dreamcatcher,seriously?"yelped Starchaser."I'm sorry,"Dreamcatcher barked loudly."You know I was never that religious,Starchaser.I'm like Stormcloud,I spend my time with the pups.""STORMCLOUD!?YOU KNOW STORMCLOUD!?"howled Mediorite,growling.

TO BE CONTINUED...

•  

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-05 03:36:03 — Link

ok...has ANYONE read this yet?WILL ANYONE EVER READ IT!?!?---me needs replys---

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-05 16:13:37 — Link

I've read it! Sorry for not replying... Great story by the way.

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-05 17:59:17 — Link

thanku.sory its takin me a wile to finish it,for one im sik (like u was),for two,ive got alot of...things going on (suprises (yu shall not kno yet)*dus an evil laf*)

•  

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-05 23:10:33 — Link

I read it. I like it a lot!

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-05 23:54:42 — Link

thanku! :D

•  

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-11 18:24:35 — Link

great story!

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-11 23:48:52 — Link

thanks!!!

•  

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-03 01:07:53 — Link

Any updates?

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-03 05:31:25 — Link

haha!i just read this right when i was just about to update it!

so i geus the answer wuld be yes...

•  

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla