Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Remove "Colosseum" in Explore

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 09:25:24 — Link

There's this one colosseum-like building on the Island that says "You don't meet the requirements" of Genetic Power Grade # whenever I click on it. Since at this stage in Beta no one but the coder (I assume) has leveled two pets to 50 and bred them, no one could possibly benefit from this building--although it greatly intrigues me. e_e

Is it possible to have the chance of this building decreased or set to 0 while the site is young, so that players have a better chance of running into useful places like the Magic Shop? Once more people have joined and leveled, I would expect it to be set again to the frequency is has now.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-26 18:52:56 — Link

No support from me. We'll soon reach the 50th level, and it would be a timeloss to remove it to reput it back online in a couple of days. That one building make us want to level up pets even more, so yeah...

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 21:27:59 — Link

Your highest pet is Level 14. I think the highest pet on the site (owned by a user) is 20 or so. With the exponential nature of experience building in games like this, Plus the 3 days of pregnancy AND 3 days of "growing up," I figure it will be at least 3-4 weeks before anyone is able to utilizie that building.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 21:35:18 — Link

Support. There's not much use for it right now, and I think it'd just be easier to set the chance of it appearing to zero for now, then change it back once the site is out of beta.

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Malfunction
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 23:00:37 — Link

Support! I've run into that building in like 75% of my runs (gen power 1 and 2). I think the encounter rate is currently too high.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 00:40:09 — Link

No support! Go around the building till you get the requirements. You will want it when you have them. That's like saying you want to get rid of the building that gives you extra xp for running into it. It is just another goal that you work for in this fun game. It is what makes this game so fun . I am with Fya on this matter.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 03:48:34 — Link

...Ehh? xD Youkai, it's not like the XP Building at all. No one on the site has a pet with Genetic Power yet, because you have to breed two Level 50 pets to get one. All the other builldings are useable under the right conditions.

Either way, I was thinking more on this and I guess a month really isn't that long a time, so I semi-agree with Fya. I guess it depends on the coder's opinion, and how easy it is to tweak the buildings' appearances with the code.

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 15:22:53 — Link

I know personally I have a level 35 pet, so I think that we'll be getting to genetic powers soon?

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-28 17:09:55 — Link

I know quite a few people who have pets at the 50th level.  And they don't have to be dev' for this.

Plus you can actually beat the guardians. My battle ended in a draw twice with my lovely lvl 20 puma.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 09:35:35 — Link

I know quite a few people who have pets at the 50th level.  And they don't have to be dev' for this.

Plus you can actually beat the guardians. My battle ended in a draw twice with my lovely lvl 20 puma.

How is that even possible? T.T EVERY single time I've faced off against a guardian, even when it's the same level, they always 1 Hit KO my pet.

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 17:25:54 — Link

Not exactly true Shadow, I once won against a Guardian, but I think it was a fluke. I believe it was with my Unicorn Hypnos, and he's not even level 20 yet.

Haven't won since, most of the time I get a shot or two in though.

I semi support the idea, it is kind of annoying to come across the buildings, and not do anything.

Maybe it could be coded such that only players with the required generation or power grade would be able to encounter the building?

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:48:48 — Link

dont support removal, but supports a coding mondification that if it cant use the building the building will not show ...

the guardians are fine as they can be used even if you dont win. (and this topic isnt about them)

but the area that requires genetic power when i am using a hero that cant even go in AND can not chose which map to go to its kinda odd i want to see something use it but i dont want to even see it when i cant even go in it ,its just something that blocking my way when the map is complete and im heading back to portal.

also as of this post there only 3 pets that are over level 45 (2 are 50) if you use the search all are differnt breeds and male ... so i dont know where there are a QUITE A few lvl 50 pets comes form.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla