Boards < Community < Roleplay < Born Packs of Nyrithiam (Private, Snowpeak and Me)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-19 20:59:44 — Link

Silver Creek Pack (H-O-W-L)

Ranks of S.C.P

Alpha: Hiro

Delta: Hope

Epsilon: Deablo, Hasuki

Zeta: Tanya, Astra

Eta: Hokori

Theta: Layla

Kappa: Naomi

Tau: Suna

Relationship in S.C.P

Mates: Hiro x Tanya                                                                                                                            

Parents and there Kids: Hiro x Tanya = Suna and Hokori

Siblings:  Astra and Naomi          Suna and Hokori

Snow Peak Pack (Snowpeak)

Alpha: Wolfen

Delta: Okara

Epsilon: Atka, Bagheera

Zeta: Mordus

Eta: itami

Theta: Anahi

Kappa: Aya

Lambda: Leyak

Tau: Ryuu

Relationships in S.P.P

Mates: N/A

Parents and there Kids: N/A

Sibling: N/A

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-19 21:03:24 — Link

I'M FINALLY DONE!!!! 

^-^ Lawl

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-19 21:39:21 — Link

Hasuki blinked his eyes as the morning sun poured through the den, he pushed himself to his paws looking at each and every wolf, noticing that only one was missing, Hasuki mumbled to himself "Deablo..." .  

Deablo padded along side a lake far from the territory, so many things bobbling in his thoughts, he sat down with a grunt, looking into his reflection. his face was cut up with pirecing red eyes and red marks all over his flank and legs, with one red ear, he thought about his past and what his old pack thought of him. It didn't bother him any more, so he thought, Deablo made his way back into camp, noticing hasuki was already up. 

Hasuki trotted up to deablo, "what were you thinking, you cant leave camp unless someone is up, what if the pack was under attack and you were no were to be found?!" he snapped inpatintly. Deablo rolled his eyes "are you saying the pack cant handle themselves" deablo narrowed his eyes and sat down in the plush soft grass. Hasuki's vioce grew more inpationate "No, but if a bear attacks it wouldn't hurt if another lykos can pitch in, or what if we thought you died, thats not a good feeling" he snarled lowly. 

Deablo stood back up "im sorry ok" he said padding into the den, and laid down in a corner.

Naomi opened her eyes seeing hasuki out of the den, she smirked standing up and sneeking behind him, she got in a pouncing position behind the wolf, but just like that astra pounced on Naomi, scareing her have to death. Hasuki jumped up noticing Astra has Naomi pinned to the ground, Naomi complained "Get off of me astra", Hasuki laughed at the to girls, naomi was a very playful wolf, but when it came to her pack she was serious and protective, and on the other hand Astra was a very bossy and protectiv wolf, not to mention much stronger the hasuki.

Astra laughed at her sister "fine" he lifted her paw and Naomi sqirmed out from under he older sisters grasp, Naomi shook the dirt of her pelt "you ruinded it" he barked with an upset look on her face, Astra looked at her sensitive sister Naomi and smirked "im sorry nay nay," she laughed her tail held high wagging in the air, "And stop calling me nay nay, im not a puppy anymore" he yipped. "you still aked like one" Astra jocked sitting down scraching behind her ear.

Hasuki comforted Naomi "never mind her, she's just jocking" he told Naomi, and sat down beside her, with a comforting smile. Astra roled her eyes before padding to the pond that lays beside the den, she lapped up water, her ears perked haring Hiro Booming howl. Hasuki turned to the direction of the howl, i guess i miss counted the wolves in the den, if hiro is at the border of camp.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-20 00:03:57 — Link

The morning sun glow shined down on Ryuu, making the young Fox Lykos fur glow a golden red. His small black nose, pushed around leaves and dirt as he sniffed the many different scents of Taiga Forest. His Alpha Wolfen had told him not to wonder to far from their home, were they lived in a large snow forest, full of darkwood trees close to the largest Peak of the Alpines. His round ears perked as he caught the faint sound of voices, he couldn't yet smell who the voices belong to, so he decided to get a closer look.

He crouched low, his small paws silent as he crawled over towards the noises. Ryuu flattened his ears, sure that they would be noticed, hence their unusual size. The sun glared down on the massive forest, an opening in the large trees giving the orange ball of flames a perfect view on Ryuu, shining it's powerful rays onto his venetian red pelt. He was grateful for the short breeze that blew from behind, but became worried that the wind may have revealed his scent to anyonw close by.

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 09:20:16 — Link

Hiro's nose twitched smelling a wolf from another pack, she bared his teeth, as he moved closer following the scent, he placed his massive paw infront of the male "i dont know who you are, but you best be leaving" Hiro let out a short growl to worn this male.

Back at the pack, Meep ^-^

Suna's ears perked hearing her father, she did have the best hearing but yet she wasn't the first to wake up, Suna pushed herself to her paws making her way out of the den. Every one were all together talking about Hiro and his call, but of course Layla Deablo and Tanya have all been scent out to find the alpha. Hokori padded up to his sister Suna, Suna and Hokori rubed head in greating and Hokori gently licked her ears.

Hasuki looked back at Suna and Hokori, but then turned back to the sisters Astra and Naomi. Suna looked at her brother with a curious look "were's dady?" Suna asked sitting down looking at her much older brother, "Oh um Deablo Mom and Layla, just went to go find him" he said with a smile on his face.

Suna looked at Hokori "why dont i ever get to go" she asked looking out into the distance, "i mean i am the lead scout" she sighed turning her blue brown gaze back at her brother, "well because its a big world out there, and your still very young" he told Suna "and remeber your still in training" he laughed with smirk. Suna let out another sigh "i supose your right" she said with a more happier tone.

Back out side the border, Meep ^-^

As all three made there way outside the border, Tanya was first to notice Hiro, Tanya troted up to him, but as she got closr she reliezed a fox like lykos was infron of him. Deablo fowlering behind Tanya smelled the fox blood in the lykos and let out a growl, "He's fox blood, he probably doesn't come from Taiga, or even Nyrthiam" he explained to his alpha.

Layla nudged Deablo, wanting to get a look at this rare breed of Lykos. Tanya narrowed her eyes at the to, signaling settle down, "Hiro, what are you doing outside th border?" she asked her head on a tilt. Hiro looked at deablo, he to smelled the fox blood but didn't say anything, "well, i smelled somthing and i didn't want it to harm the pack so i was going to scare it of" he tryed to explain but couldn't focus as he looked into tanyas eyes feeling kind of nervus. Tanya shook her head "you have a long way to go if you want to be a great alpha" she laughed licking Hiro's ear.

Tanya then turned back to this lykos, coming to close to territory,"now tell me who are you and where are you coming from" she asked patioantly. Deablo sat down glaring at the fox x Lykos hybrid, while layla was only amazed.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 09:46:00 — Link

Ryuu shook in his pelt, his eyes wide as the massive paw came down near his face. He attempted to back up, but thought it would be better not to run from this Lyko's, he flattened his ears in an attempted to look non-threatening as he tucked his tail and stood a little taller. He could tell this Lyko's ment buisness, and that he would most likely kill him if Ryuu didn't leave now.

"I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to come into your territory, not that I know this is your territory. I just assume-" he was cut off by more Lyko's approaching, one was clearly the Alpha, with her tail held high and well groomed fur. Another looked mean, and ready to pounce on the young Fox-Lyko's.

He noticed the Lyko's he had first met was maybe a young Alpha. Ryuu felt in trouble now, he turned to the she-wolf called Tayna, wanting to explain the mess, but was once again cut off by a massive black Lyko's jumping through the bushes and pining Hiro to the ground. Ryuu instantly reconised it as Bagheera, Reena and Anahi followed shortly after, they all took defensive stances around Ryuu, bareing their sharp fangs at the strange Lyko's.

"What the hell do you think your doing!" Bagheera roared, his massive paw on the brown pelted Lyko's neck holding it tightly in place. Ryuu couldn't answer, he was to shocked and scared to fully function what was happening. "Ryuu, are you hurt?" Anahi called to him, her ears perked and worry marking her brown face. "I-i'm fine.." He stutered out, his tail so far between his legs, it was almost non exsistent.

"Bagheera, do you mind!" Reena yelled over to her tempered companian, who was busy choking the poor Lyko's. Bagheera snarled, and jumped back, standing beside Reena with his head high, and scowl on his scarred face.

"We don't mean any trouble, we just want are Tou back, thats all, he is harmless trust me," Reena explained, as she bowed her head, sending a secret glare in bagheera's direction.

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 09:58:14 — Link

Hiro was pinned down by a black lykos, by suprise, he let out a sharp growl, Deablo let out a booming growl almost like a roar, "touch my alpha again that will be the end of you" he snarled rage and anger burning in her pupils, tanya snapped at Deablo and he stopped. "I am sorry my pack as caused trouble to you, but please i believe you are have attacked the wrong lykos, infact you shouldn't have done what you have done, you see Hiro was simply protecting his pack like any good leader would do" he said calmly with a motherly and giueding vioce.

Layla narrowed her eyes at the wolves, she hated to fight, but this lykos was in the wrong, and she felt it was right to piont somthing out "you know attacking our alpha for disaplining a lykos for trespasing, can start fights, i fight neither of our packs would be looking forward for" Layla said with a kind tone. Deablo still bioling with anger but he tried to settle down, Hiro looked at the other lykos "you should be leaving, i dont want to start wars with your pack" he growled with a inpationate look on his face, tanya flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes at her mate trying to calm him and Deablo down.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 19:43:15 — Link

Bagheera snarled, his pupils dialating and his hackles raised to make him seem twice his size. "Tresspassing my ass! He wasn't even in your territory, he was on the border!" He roared angrily, these Lyko's were pissing him off, how could they say he was in the wrong, when he was only doing the same and protecting his pack.

"Bagheera!" Reena roared, snapping her jaws close to the tempered Lyko's face, making him stop. "I'm sorry to have caused any trouble, but we were only doing the same. It is are duty as a pack to protect everyone, and if we see a strange Lyko's unknown to any of us, making one of are own cower, we will attack," Reena said gruffly, as she stood tall, the brown in her pelt seeming gold as it shone brightly in the sun. 

"Yes we are very sorry, we just want to take Ryuu back," Anahi explained, she tried not to shake as it seemed Bagheera and Diablo were having a glare-off. She was scared, but she stood tall next to Reena, as determination to help Ryuu shone in her Ember eyes. "I agree, we must return to are own territory. Anahi, Bagheera, Ryuu... Lets go." Reena barked, her voice unwavering and he gaze hard, as she stared the Alpha down. 

They all turned away, and walked back into the wilderness, Ryuu padding ahead, not wanting to be in range if the Lyko's attacked. "Ryuu your sure your fine? They didn't hurt you?" She asked worriedly, wanting desperatly to help. "No, i'm fine, I swear!" Ryuu yipped, as he began to pick up pace and run, Anahi close behind. "Alpha's gonna wanna hear about this," Bagheera chuckled as he walked along side Reena, the Merle Tan Lyko's looked over at her red and black companion. "What do you mean?" She asked curiously, wanted to know what Bagheera was talking about.

"These Lyko's were never hear before, so don't you think Wolfen would want to know about them? We might live in the Alpines, but it's still not that far, what about food?" He barked out, a little agitated that Reena didn't understand. The Merle Tan Lyko's thought to herself, and realized that she infact had not ever once smelled or seen those Lyko's before, and wondered what her Alpha would say to it. 

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 23:23:58 — Link

Hiro bared his teeth, hackles raised his furs now standing on end, he wasn't as big as the black lykos with blood stains and claw marks all over him, but begheera's apearance did not frighten anyone. "You f**kers dont know hhalf the story!" Deablo's growl could be heard through out half taiga forest. Tanya snapped at Deablos face "Deablo! please" she snarled, and deablo stepped back but still looking at Bagreeha.

Tanya looked at all the lykos, its not a good thing that the first thing that comes to mind is attack, and not reason, but ok" she nodded "you can take ryuu back, and then leave and we will do the same" tanys turned around flicking her tail signaling them to follow.

Hiro grunted and turned around tail held high, Layla did as she was told and followed after Tanya and Hiro, while Deablo still stayed making sure, they completly left taiga.

As Tanya Hiro and Layla made there way into camp, all the lykos ran up to them wanting to know what happened. Hiro sat down "there was a lykos out side our border, and then there was a small fight no one got hurt" he barked with a bold vioce.

"Someone was about to get hurt" Deablo growled padding into camp, "yes but thankfully i manged to hold you back" tanya laughed "witch is not a good thing" her vioce went into a serious tone as she stood up. Deablo rolled his eyes, when Hiro barked out "did anyone go hunting today?" he asked looking at Naomi, "i didn't manage to, im sorry alpha, would you like me to arange a hunting group?" she asked and with a reply "yes that would be nice Naomi" he said with a nod.

Naomi called out "ok Hasuki, and Astra, can you come with me on a hunting trip?" Naomi asked, Hasuki gave a nod and pushed himself to his paws, then turning to Astra "ya sure" astra replyed, and with that all three lykos padded out of the camp.

Suna ran up to her mom and dad, "are you guys ok, you hurt?" she asked in a quick tone, "yes, yes we're both fine" Tanya siad licking her daughters head, "and where were you?" he asked his youngest pup "well i was helping hope with somthing, i just now reliezed your back" Suna smiled. Hokori let out a sharp growl sencing his father was attacked, "who attacked you dad?" he asked with anger in his eyes, but before Hiro could reply "It was nothing Hokori" tanya said to her son.

Layla smiled at her family before padding into the crowed and rubbing head with them. Layla padded to her herb den and droped down some peppermint leaves, she manged to pick up while heading home. Layla was acompenied Hope the delta, "welcome back Layla" she yipped, looking at the peppermint "peppermint is really rare to find" Hope siad with a smile, as Layla nodded "ya they are" she laughed, with a large smile on her face.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 23:43:57 — Link

Okara layed lazily on a high rock just inside the border lines, waiting eagerly for her pack to return. It was beginning to worry her, maybe they got hurt? No, if that was true, they had Anahi with them... But what if she got hurt? Okara's tail twitched at the thought of her pack members not returning safely. 

"Calm yourself Okara, they are fine, I assure you," Itami said calmly, as he sat down next to the Delta, who could not stop fidgeting in her tawny pelt. "I-i just can't stop worrying, you know that Itami, there isn't a switch," She whimpered, as she looked up at the Piebald Gray Lyko's. He laughed as he layed down next to her, placing his larger paw over her own. Okara's ears perked as she caught the scent of her companions coming this way, she jumped onto her feet, as her tail went a mile a minute. "There back everyone!" She yelled happily, as the rest of the pack came to greet there families return.

"How did it go?" Leyak asked with concern, hoping nothing went wrong. "Did you bring Ryuu home safetly?" Aya demanded, taking stance infront of the rest, as she tried to spot the small Fox Lyko. "Yeah, i'm fine everyone," He exclaimed, as he clambered through Reena and Bagheera, and face-planted into the snow. Okara fell over laughing, as Reena rolled her eyes, annoyed by the pups clumsy ways. 

"I must speak with Alpha, were is he," Bagheera barked, coming to stand infront of Aya, as he glared into her mist green irises. "He is in the den, he would want to hear about how well the mission went," She stated, as she turned to Reena, her eyes quiestioning her. "I wouldn't say it went well," the Merle Tan Lyko's mumbled, turning to walk towards their large den, located on the side of the massive Snow Peak. 

"I would say It went horrible! You should have seen the Lyko's we had to deal with, there was this one who was so angry lookin, I almost thought he had rabies!" Bagheera laughed, pushing past the group trying to get to Wolfen. "Sounds a lot like someone we all know, huh Bagheera?" Itami stated, his eye ridge raised as he watched Bagheera turn to look at him. 

"You got somethin' to say splotches?" He growled, his head low and ear twitching, as his claws extended and dug into the snow, ready to pounce. "Not know Bagheera, go speak with Alpha!" Aya snarled at him, her hackles raised and tail high. He groaned as he turned away from the rest of the pack, and followed after Reena.

"And you..." Aya growled lowly, as she turned to face Ryuu. Okara sucked in a breath, and scampered away, not wanted to get caught between Aya and her lectures. The rest did the same, leaving the poor young Ryuu to fend for himself.

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 00:00:23 — Link

Hiro padded into the den wanting to rest, he laid down with a grunt, but before he was relaxed naomi came back with nothing, Hiro's ears percked sitting up awaiting his hunters. "im sorry, alpha, we got no wiff of food" naomi said with a sigh,  Astra her head low "we have found no food the pack Hiro" she insisted. "No no i understand, latter we can expaned the hunting squad," Hiro told them, and then padded out of the den.

Hiro jumped up onto a rock and howled for his pack to all come together, Hasuki Astra and Naomi were in the front all together, while deablo was sat next to Layla and Hope, and Suna Hokori and Tanya were all together. Hiro called out with a bold and loud vioce "Winter is coming, and there is barely any food in taiga forest, this winter will be rough, knowning there is another pack nearby, so just bare with me" Hiro looked down at all his family looking at there reactions.

Deablo was angery and frusterated when Hiro was talking about the other pack, while Layla and Hope were scared for the pack, tanya didn't know what to think along with hasuki and Hokori, and Naomi Suna and Astra just wanted them and the pack to make it out alive for this winter.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 02:02:00 — Link

Reena and Bagheera entered the Meeting Den, to see Wofen and Atka conversing on the high rock. Wolfen was laying on the Snow Elk pelt, that lay on the high rock, finally having found one to fit over the full surface of it. Atka was sitting infront of Wolfen below the rock, as he looked up to his Alpha. Wolfen noticed Bagheera and Reena enter, and rose to his feet. Coming down the slope that led to the lower level, he stood before his Epsilon and Zeta. 

"The mission, was it a succes?" He asked, his head on a tilt and hope in his green eyes. Reena nodded, and turned to Bagheera, silently signaling for him to tell their Alpha the rest of the story. "Yes it was, but there is some ergent information I must share with you Alpha," Bagheera stated, lowering his head to Wolfens feet, as he looked up at the snow white Lyko. "Of course, what is it?" Wolfen asked, his ears flattening as he bacame worried that the information may be something bad. 

"There is another pack... We don't know the name, or all the members, or even how much members they have. We only know they live somewere in the Taiga forest," Bagheera explained, now sitting infront of Wolfen. Atka had over heard what Bagheera had been saying and came to listen, wanting to know more about these Lyko's.

"Hmm... We should introduce are selves," Wolfen smiled, his eyes closing as the tip of his fangs poked out from under his lips. Reena and Bagheera gave each other a look, they respected Wolfen, in fact they could not respect him more. He took them all in, and gave them all a home, some who didn't even deserve it, yet they both knew it was not a good idea to go talk to these Lyko's after what had happened.

"Gather the rest of the pack, we will go when the moon is high, and make sure to get some food ready, we will give it to them as a peace offering," Wolfen barked happily, as he strided out of the Meeting den. Bagheera groaned as he slumped onto the floor, and Reena rolled her eyes. "Prepare yourself Bagheera, we will be leaving soon," Reena said gruffly as she followed her Alpha out of the den. 

Bagheera looked up at the taller Lyko's before him, and scowled. Atka tilted his head, only staring back with a blank look on his white and grey splotched face, bagheera rose to his paws and tossed his head in the direction of the cave entrance, signaling Atka to follow. The black and red Lyko's only mumbled curses to himself as they both exited the Den. 

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 03:53:27 — Link

"Meeting dissmised" Hiro barked throughout the pack, he jumped down from the high rock and was greeted by Deablo, Hiro looked at the much bigger wolf "yes Deablo what is it?" he asked with a quistioning look on his face, "about the other pack..." he asked his vioce low, "yeah what about them?" he asked still a little puzzled, "what are we going to do with them?" he asked not wanted his pack to die.

"We can discuse this in the morning," Hiro said his vioce growing louder, "And why not know?" Deablo asked looking at his alpha, "because i need to think i cant just jump into things, and last time i recall you dont question your alpha" he growled turning to face Deablo. Deablo put his head on the ground his snout pionting at Hiro paws and his red eyes looking up at the Brown male, "im sorry alpha" he said, Hiro urned around flicking his tail signaling him of.

Deablo padded of his head low, he padded over to Hasuki Suna and Hope, "so what was that al about" Hasuki laughed, Deablo growled "nothing" Suna let out a laugh you can tell she was trying to held it back ever scince deablo started to get disaplind, Deablod narrowed his eyes at suna and Hope nudged her "come on suna be nice" she said trying to hold back a laugh herself, "ok ok, its just funny" she laughed her tail wagging a mile a minute.

Deablo rolled his eyes and turned to Hasuki "we should go on border patrol before it get really dark," deablo said, hasuki nodded and rubbed cheeks with suna and Hope and same with deablo, hasuki and deablo bother padded of to the border, "Becarful!" Hope called out knowing it gets colder at night.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 04:16:23 — Link

The Lyko's of Snow Peak wandered into Taiga forest, Ryuu ahead as he tried to catch the scent of the Lyko's he had recently encountered, something he wasn't looking forward to... They all wore snow vine satchels around their shoulders, all woven by Anahi, she was not only a master of herbs and medicines, but crafting was also a gift of the Carob brown Lyko. In the satchels were large porshions of Snow Elk meat, plump and from a fresh kill. 

"We are almost here Alpha, I can smell them," Ryuu yipped, his head lifting from the ground and his ears pushed forwards, as he could hear almost silent words in the wind. Wolfen stood tall, his tail high, and hears erect, he was a bit nervous, not really sure how these Lyko's would react to them. "Alpha stop," Aya spoke sternly, her body tense as she stared hard at Wolfen's paws, they were just over the border of the Lyko's territory, and she did not want this to go down in a fight.

"You almost crossed the border, we need permission first remember?" She said calmly, as Wolfen chuckled and came to stand next to her. "OOoo, I can't wait to see what their terf looks like, I wonder if they got ponds and lakes I can run in!" Okara yelled excitedly, as her tail sliced through the air with trumendous speed. 

"Not know Okara, we need to look professional, and calm," Leyak explained to the young she Lyko, as he leaned down to whisper to her. She made an O shape with her mouth, then shut it tightly with a wide smile, Leyak nodded and turned his head to look straight. "Ryuu signal are arrival, I want to meet them right away," Wolfen said, his own tail swaying with excitment, there had not been another back for many days, all of this being a new experience for him. 

Ryuu lifted his head, letting out a loud melodic howl, his stance firm, as he opened his wind pipes wide, letting the sound echo around them. Anahi moved to the back, she knew if these Lyko's saw her, Reena, and Bagheera first, things would end pretty badly. 

• H-O-W-L
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-30 01:57:52 — Link

Deablo and Hasuki padded along the border in silence, but many things ran across both there minds, What if there would be a war, and someone was to get hurt hasuki shook this thought of his mind with a sigh. Deablo turned to face the smaller husky looking male lykos "whats wrong-" he asked but was cut of by i loud howl, both Hasuki and Deablo tensed and jerked there howl to the sound, "Alpha must have that, we should go back and meet them with the pack" Hasuki barked in a bold vioce turning to deablo, Deablo nodded even though he wanted no part in this meeting, this pack already pissed him off enough.

(W.I.P Sorry its late :( and im srry i haven't been replying)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla