Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Can't trade sell pet?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Whipe
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 08:54:48 — Link

- The Following Errors Occured

• You can't give or sell pet which is already busy with battle or trades!

I've been trying to trade/sale this Roc female http://beastkeeper.com/pet/1090, but the one I'm selling her to didn't recive any PM about it and I'm not battling her. Now I really don't know what to do?

Is she too young or what?

Edit; Was exploring but not even my active pet? walked out of portal, and she just changed island, so I had to do it again.

*BURP* Pardon me~ 

<3

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-26 20:19:49 — Link

Whipe, exploring locks your pet for other interactions just like battles and breedings. All actions buttons will be disabled now to avoid confusion if the pet is busy.

• Whipe
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 23:14:45 — Link

I still get a blank message when I try sell it, and I wasn't exploring with her....*sigh* Is she too young ?

*BURP* Pardon me~ 

<3

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-27 01:12:01 — Link

We used your data dump from your first post, the pet is busy with exploring the island there. After leaving the island, we were able to put it to trades without problems. We checked it just now once more and don't see any problems with sending this pet to trades when it is not busy with any activity. We cleared cache data for your account to be sure, please try once more.

There are only 2 growth stages: childhood (you can tell it by the child skin and "childhood" effect at the effects tab) and adult (available for all actions including selling).

• Whipe
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 08:56:20 — Link

Yes, now it work thank you!:)

*BURP* Pardon me~ 

<3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla