Boards < Offtopic < Archives < please lock

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-17 21:55:02 — Link

i am writing a book and its about a kind of wolf thing

wen a wolf dies,it becomes a nightwolf.they ar the color of the night and hav shiny spots here and there that resemble stars.

the only characters i hav sofar ar:

Starchaser(god),Dreamcatcher(goddess),Comet(demi god),Starla(normal nightwolf),Star (normal nightwolf),Starry night (normal nightwolf),Solarflair (normal nightwolf),Mediorite (god/normal nightwolf),Big Dipper (normal nightwolf),Little Dipper (normal nightwolf),Volcan (normal nightwolf),Lightning Bug (normal nightwolf),Sparking Ashes(normal nightwolf),Rarity (normal nightwolf),Fire (normal nightwolf),Hornet (normal nightwolf)

please giv me ideas for new characters!

tell me the name of ur character,any scars or missing body parts (so basicly any permanent battle wounds),its gender,etc.

please help me with this!

people i thank for helping me sofar:

kittensrule321,KKLUV,HellsDementedAngel,Loki110

by the way,wen the book is dun,i will type it all out right here so you can all read it.

•  

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-17 23:31:29 — Link

How about star names?

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-18 05:21:53 — Link

that makes sence.the only star names i hav rite now ar starchaser and starla.starry night wuld be good,and maby just star.yes that accualy give me pictures in my mind that tell me who they wuld be!

thankyou kittensrule321!

•  

• KKLUV
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-19 19:21:52 — Link

ok I think comet I will tell u the rest out side

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-20 04:47:31 — Link

um ok

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 03:28:17 — Link

How about

Name: Orion (It's a constellation http://www.solarsystemquick.com/universe/orion-3.jpg )

Scars/Missing body parts: A scar on the right arm

And the personality is up to you. I hope this helps, and feel free to change anything.

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 09:45:55 — Link

Well, seeing the name Lightning Bug made me think that perhaps a Firefly would work as well.

Name:: Firefly
Appearance:: Firefly has dark, jet black fur. When caught in the light of the moon you can see flashes of the gold, star-like speckles in her coat. Her eyes are a bright yellow that twinkle with the light of the flickering stars. While small in stature she makes up for this with her agility and speed.
Personality:: Firefly is shy and skittish around those she does not know but to those she trusts she shows her true inner light. She is friendly and gentle, a true friend, a compassionate heart. She believes in all that is good and beautiful in the world and in turn makes the world a more good and beautiful place. The night is a mysterious, dream-like world and Firefly is often found in a dreamy state, lost in her wild imagination. When sad this bright and cheerful wolf becomes a different creature entirely; it is like the light within her has been snuffed out and her soul contains nothing but pitch darkness. Once snapped out of this depressing funk she returns to her normal, quirky self.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-21 19:47:12 — Link

thank you so much you guys! Great Ideas!

•  

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla