Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Document/forum to view all official skins/colorations

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:41:19 — Link

I have seen a few skins be rejected because they are "too close" to an official coloration on various pets, but there is a problem. There is no way to view what has been done officially. Unless something has shown up on the site (obviously, it hasn't been running long enough for every coloration to crop up) the skin makers have no way to know that the skin they just spent some amount of time on has already been done, therefore will be rejected. 

I propose some kind of document or forum or some way to view all of the official skins, so perhaps we will know ahead of time if our idea has been done. It would also just be fun to know what we might be able to find later on in the life of the site!

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:51:23 — Link

There is a way to view existing colorations.

Here.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:57:56 — Link

Mie- That is an awesome thread and I am jealous of the colors....

But I think they mean something more like what Aywas has... an Aywapedia of all the colorations (perhaps we could include rarity too).

I support, this is a good idea and I would like to see all of the colors.. but I am having fun slowly discovering them!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 07:06:40 — Link

Mie- I went to the link, but it's giving me page not found :c

And like Nightengale said, I was thinking something along the lines of the Aywapedia :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla