Yes.

6 votes / 55%
I plan on trying it!

4 votes / 36%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 01:46:56 — Link

It's a blob-eat-blob world over at agar.io. The design is simple along with the concept: the goal is to eat food and other cells in order to grow. Your mouse controls your movement, the space bar splits your cell (which you can use to launch half of yourself at others to devour their mass), and w shoots off small amounts of your own mass that you no longer can control. No sign-up is required to play - you pick a game mode and a name and you go straight into a game!

If anyone here plays agar.io then you may have seen me there playing with the name "beastkeeper.com". I've gotten into the leaderboard a number of times and in using BK's web address we get a bit of advertisement through it. It's a game I enjoy playing in my free time so I thought I'd spread the word here in case others want to check it out.

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 21:52:51 — Link

I tried it. It's fun!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-11 20:02:19 — Link

The app for it is ridiculously addicting... 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Warspirit
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-19 23:27:58 — Link

I play agar.io all the time! It's great for stress relief and just really fun in general. If you see anyone on there as Jurassic Pork, Jurassic Word or Star Lord that is most likely me ha. I usually am on the leaderboards for a few minutes until my glory is stolen from me.

For more fics check out my main pseud!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla