Boards < General < Help < On Researching Genes....

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:23:32 — Link

Okay. So I think I have a grasp on how Genes work now with the mother and father, battles, and diet composition and stats an all... but I'm still puzzled....

What the heck are laboratories? Do they essentially do what vermillion does and allow you to uncover a trait? Or are they a whole new gene that is given to your pet... which doesn't seem plausible as genetics don't really change (lets not get nitpicky on how they can!) but hey, this is a fantasy site....

If it's a new gene..

What if your pet is "full" of traits? Does nothing happen? Do you have a choice? Is one of the lesser genes changed?

Can it overwrite good genes? o.0 I really want my Raiden to keep both his magical beaks o.0 I like that trait and it is strong in him.

If we are simply researching a gene does this just do the job of vermillion? Is there a prefence in what gene is uncovered or is it random?

I'm fairly confused on the purposes of some of the buildings. Like what happens when you defeat a boss? Is the level of the boss dependant on your level?

Yeah... lots of stuff...

Thanks!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:35:37 — Link

From what I understand the Labs found during explore research one random gene for free and no Vermillion required. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:49:56 — Link

That was my assumption. It would be weird if it changed one... But I really don't want to loose those genese that I have on him so I had to ask!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 14:45:16 — Link

Yup they just research your pet for free and if your already researches everything than you just get a message that nothing can be researched anymore. ^^

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla