Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Possibility to re-read tutorial informations

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Teilchen
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 05:44:29 — Link

Heya :)

Not sure if I'm alone with this, but sometimes I need to read things several times before they sink in. I rushed through the tutorial a bit (and then glanced at it again when my fiancée made his account), but I found myself today in the situation that I wanted to read up on the battles again (specifically counter moves and if bite, blow and rush have different damage percentages or if it is just the damage numbers on the pets page that influence it) but couldn't find those informations anywhere.

So, unless I'm blind and they are somewhere, maybe make the tutorial accessible to just read through it again after you finished it (under Help maybe?) or add the most important points to the FAQ? :)

Teilchen

"In a highly exceptional reality the non-exceptional can, for convenience sake, be written off as paradoxically exceptional."
Murakami Haruki

(Avatar and Signature art made by Kai)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:09:06 — Link

YES. Support. Most of the info can be found in the FAQ section.... but I do miss that jolly old guy.... He said nice things... :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Giraki
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 09:38:41 — Link

Support! I know some of the information might be hidden on purpose, or to give players something to figure out. It would still be nice to have some additional battle information in the FAQ!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla