Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #52

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-06-29 00:00:18 — Link

"Noble Intent vs Dirty Dealings" Event Result

The Association of Gamblers has lost the challenge. The perfectly trained Gryphons of the Order have proved their worthiness once more. A deal’s a deal; the Gamblers will cover half of the expenses for all Gryphon training sessions for the next week.

354 Gryphons and 102 Cockatrices have participated in the challenge. Gryphons have won the competiton and will get a discount for training in the Riding Hall for the next 7 days.

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Aces from Io". All Symurghs are allowed to participate in this exhibition. The judges will mainly rate pets by their success in fights and breeding. Please read the full exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

Warf12's Asthetic skin by warf12

Participate in Exhibition

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-29 01:10:24 — Link

Go gryphons!! :)

Neat! I have a bunch of Symurghs, but really should have made them a bit more skilled o.0

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-29 04:14:20 — Link

The last exhibition revolved around cockatrices, and one of the competitors in the contest was cockatrices.

Now we have an exhibition revolving around Symurghs...I wonder what the next contest is going to be?

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla