Boards < Community < Roleplay < Beast RP (P, Me and Wolfeypaws)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LionClaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-26 00:34:36 — Link

My Characters -

Name: Light

Species: Lyko

Pack: Silver Creek Pack

Personality:  Heroic, brave, smart, loyal, protective, loving, strong, careing, flirty, 

Background: Born into the pack and raised by scars parents becouse his mother died durring child birth and his father died from a lone wolf.

Discription: (you know what he looks like :))

Crush: Athena

Mate: None

Offspring:None

name: Spike

Personality: Brave, Strong, Great leader, Smart, Flirtatious, Wise, Loyal, Protective, Loving, Careing

Background: Unknown

Discription: (you know what he looks like)

Crush: None

Mate:None

Offspring: None

Name: Midnight

Personality: Bossy, aggresive, Mean, Loyal, Brave, Strong, Loves to take charge, Loves to argue,great fighter

Background: Born with her brother Scar, she loves Tiana as her sister and loves to take care of Scar and taina's pups. She loves to mess with light and athena knowing light as a crush on her and makes fun of them 

Discription: You know what she looks like

Offspring: Awaiting

Name

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-26 02:01:31 — Link

Name: Scar

Background: (See profile)

Personality;(see profile)

Discription: (see profile)

Crush: Tiana

Mate: Tiana

Offspring:  Awaiting

Name: Tiana

Background: (see proffile)

Personality: (see profile)

Discription: (see profile)

Crush: Scar

Mate: Scar

Offspring: Wolfen, Katey, Awaiting more

Name: Wolfen

Pack: Silver Creek

Background: (see profile)

Personality: see profile

Discription: See profile

Offospring: None

Name: Katey

Background: See profile

Personality: See profile

Offspring: None

Name: Athena

Background: See profile

Persinality: See profile

Crush: Light

Mate: none

Offspring: Awaiting

(my other wolves like Lilith, Naomi, Reena, Jet, and Ellura i will add there forms latter when they come in :))

• LionClaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-26 03:39:49 — Link

(ok sounds good to me)

Light

light wakes up and stretches looking side to side they were all there but one Spike, Light stretched his front legs clawing at the stone ground. He pushed himself to his paws and made his way out of the den, Light sat down infront of the cave and let out a long yawn showing his sharp teeth. As spike padded up to him he stood up "Spike, did you eat?" he asked hoping the anwser was a yes.

Spike

Spike wok up early and pushing himself up, he looked at his paws and shook his pelt. Spike yawned and padded out of the den. He tensed hearing a roar he growled and padded further into his territory far from the den, He looked side to side sniffing the air smelling a puma. Spike growled viciously his hackles riasing "you best be leaving our turf unless you want your death to come early" he snarled. Sniffing the air the Puma was gone, Spike snicked and ran back into the center of the territory. He noticed Light and padded up to him "oh no i havent thought of eating yet" he said bodly, he sat down wrapping his tail around his paws.

Light

"oh well you should probably eat, im going to wake up alpha" he said and stood up, before spike and awnser he was gone into the den. Light nudged up Scar "i was thinking i should wake up the pack, its in the afternoon" he whispered, Light padded slowly to the other wolves waking then up.

Midnight

Midnight growled "leave me alone lightim trianing to sleep" she snarled swatting at lights nudge, She rolled over and snapped at lights face "go away:

Light

"you shouldn't talk you your beta like that" he said walking to Athena and nudging her with a smile, "come on beauty its time to wake up" he laughed and sat down next to her and licked her ear.

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-26 04:00:49 — Link

Scar

Scar yawns and blinks his eyes feeling Lights nudge "alright alright im up" he laughs lightly, she looked side from side and padded out of the den. He sat on a rock letting out the loudest srongest howl warning all creatures to stay of his lands plus waking up his pack. Scar shook his pelt and called out "Midnight, Spike, And Wolfen " Go hunting. Scar jumped of his rock and sniffed the air "Light, go check the borders i smell a Puma" he growled and padded into the den licking tiana's Belly.

Athena

Athena blushed at light and pushed his head away "come on not know" she laughed and stood up pocking her head out the den sitting down to listen knowing she want be called becouse her pregnacey. Athena smiled at Tiana "you know you are a very lucky wolf" she smiled looking at Scar "but i have my eye on someone as well" she blushed and her tail made a thud on the ground.

Tiana

Tiana woke up as soon as hearing Scar loud howl, she pushed herself to her paws and looked side to side padding out half way out of the den. She smiled at scar "way i guess i am" she laughed and stood up padding to midnight "come on get up, alpha needs you" she barked ndging her. Tiana sat down and looked at her pup Sleeping in the corner were her and scar were sleeping. Tiana laid down next to Katey and went back to sleep, her belly twitched under her fur feeling Scars warm toungue on her belly.

Wolfen

Wolfen woke up as soon as he heard his step dad, padding out of the den he looked for spike and midnight. Seeing Spike but not midnight he ran up to spike "weres midnight?" He asked  "Scar is going to be accpecting frech deer meat by sun high" he explained tensing up hoping midnight hasn't wondered of, she always has been a bit... distant from the pack.

• LionClaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-27 12:15:07 — Link

Light

Light nodded but before leaving he looked at athena with a smile noticing her staring at him, his tail wagged before he ran of trieing to track down the pumas.

Scar

Scar looked at wolfen,"here she comes" he said and padded further away from them, "come on guys" he barked turning his walk into a sprint.

Midnight

She woke up and yawned "alright alright" she padded out of the den and looked at wolfen then at scar seeing him move further away from them, Midnight sat down next to wolfen "what does alpha need?" she asked the white wolf.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla