Posted at 2015-06-21 07:10:39 — Link

Hi! I'm totally looking for someone to rp with on here. I just have a new guidelines before people reply c:

1. Literate please. Minimum of four sentences and enough to respond back to. Spellcheck and proper grammar, etc.

2. I don't mind mature roleplaying- I have no personal limits, or romance plots (MxF, MxM) but it's not necessary.

3. I like action/adventure plots too! If we're going to rp from scratch, I need an rp partner that will contribute equally to the plotting. I'm not the best at thinking up plots on the spot, so if you're not good at plotting, then we won't get the roleplay even out of the starting gate.

4. I roleplay almost anything but anime, historial fiction, vampire/angel/demon. There are a few exceptions to this (like the only animes I roleplay are Pokemon and Black Butler and I will do a wild west-genre roleplay), so feel free to ask anyways!

5. I may take a day or two to reply. I have long hours outside of the internet that zaps all my energy. If I don't reply for longer, I may be stuck in the reply.

6. I will also do "chat rps". example is: Character: *went to the grocery store to buy some lunch before heading back to work. he met the cashier at the counter with his salad and drink* Hello.
 I only do these over messenger. I have whatsapp as a messenger. I also have skype or AIM, but whatsapp is always on.

7. We can rp on here, over PM, over email, or messenger (see above).

Ideas for things I'll rp:

* Beast Keeper
* TV, Movie, Video game, Book canon
* AUs/Crossovers
* Fantasy/Sci-fi