Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < And again with Mutagens

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• WyvernQueenKym
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:57:51 — Link

Okay, I'm sure this will sound like a broken record and all, but I'm sorry to bug you again. ;w;

Mutagens, despite the script, seem to still be acting up on me. I promptly started using the Mutagens, as I have been trying for a while to rid my Gryphon of Thin Skin. I notice his wits changed to Quickminded on the right side (which was dominant at the time). Well...on the last one, I noticed when I went and looked again, my dominance went to the left side. D:

I don't want to be a bother...but again, it needs to be adressed? ^^;

At this rate, I'll need to copy down every little bit of the page before I Mutagen spam...which is bad, considering that's where most of my gold coins will be going. DX

• WyvernQueenKym
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 02:05:54 — Link

I almost forgot to put up a screenie of how it is now...and I noticed more than that got flopped.

Beak, wits, skin, and bones all got flopped. (as much as I like some of these flops, it is still a bug and must be adressed.  DX)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-26 05:40:18 — Link

Quickmind has gene power of 50, Normal Wits has 70, so Normal Wits is dominating. Solid Beak (90) dominating Normal Beak (70). Solid Bones (90) dominating Light Bones (75). The dominant and recessive skin genes are the same and thus have the same genetic power, so the dominance between them is recalculated each time randomly.

Mutagen is quite a quirky item. It can be useful to overcome degenration problems or to add some new genes to your breeding pool. It's random and randomly changes negative and positive genes, the effect is unpredictable. Although it always respects the power of genes.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla