Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < View Creature Colors

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:19:18 — Link

Unless I'm missing something, the only way to view pet colors is to manually go through the numbers. I think it would be beneficial to be able to click a link and view all of the available creature colors (not player-made skins, obviously). I understand that custom skins will become a large part of the site, but some users (me) would enjoy being able to look at all of the default colors at once. I personally really enjoy some of the colors, but manually going through each A and each B is time consuming and tedious.

Under the 'Help' tab, there is listed 'List of Genes' that tells you the colors, but doesn't show you anything. Perhaps modifying it from there, such as adding a link to the bottom of each type of creature to display the colors. I don't see this giving or taking away any advantage, so I think this would be a fun little feature.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Kita
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:39:54 — Link

I support this suggestion!  It actually shouldn't take that long to code since I'm assuming all the images for the pets are already located in one place they just...need to be put on-site?

It might just be easier to make a completely seperate page that just has all the pet colors and what they're called, rather than editing the "List of Genes' page.

Kita from #3988 on Aywas.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:23:05 — Link

I think I saw this before, though I can't remember where exactly, but the rule was pretty much no because it's supposed to be half the fun to breed pets and figure out what color combos they make.  I honestly have no idea where I saw that, but it was said before. xD  Regardless, I'd like to know the different color combos so I'd support this anyway.  :p

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla