Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < pet problems

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-02 00:27:09 — Link

Have any pet problems?I do! My new neighbor's dogs will not leave my kittens alone.

• Fishie
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-21 23:44:18 — Link

My bird plucks and self-mutiltates. And he used to be so gorgeous. Something happened at the bird rescue I got him from (not a great place actually) and he started self-mutilating. I've tried to get him to stop with mixed results. It's been a year now and he's slowly on the recovery. Birds are hard man. :(

Also my bird only likes me... so he bites other people. And I'm sure he enjoys it because he laughs afterwards and says "Come here! come here!"

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 01:07:45 — Link

= l

• Amnaa
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 01:24:10 — Link

LOL Birds are pretty smart, man :D

My cat (Ňuňa) always sneaks up into the kitchen and climbs on the counter in search for some leftovers. My mom says, she has even found her sleeping on the counter. Ňuňa only lazily opened one eye and continued to slumber, but when I pass through the bead curtains of my room, she immediately jumps down, sits next to her bowl and pretends to be the sweetest and most innocent kitty in the world XD

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 01:41:09 — Link

Cute Amnaa! No matter what they do, they're still our innocent little babies.I have 5 cats at my house and  my 4 kittens are so cute!  One attacks EVERYTHING in his sight! They claw their way up my arm when I stick it in the box they stay in.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla