Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < No payment from breedings

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 21:16:07 — Link

I have this boy: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/1629

He's in breeding offers and has been bred five times for the fee of 175 silver however I'm not getting any of the silver...

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:31:51 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

There was a problem with breedings this morning which is already fixed. We credited you some silver coins to compensate the losses.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Lokisghost
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:47:58 — Link

This isn't exactly the same issue, but it relates to breeding money. Not 100% sure that it's a bug, but it just doesn't seem right:

I put this dragon up for sale

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/6891

and then noticed that the starting amount that I had put it up for (2500) has disappeared from my silver coins total. Any ideas what went wrong?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:21:44 — Link

Lokisghost, the initial bid isn't charging from the auction owner. There are several places where the coins could go: researching genetics, expeditions, buying items in shops, breedings etc.

You've researched 13 genes in the time period from 0:00 to 1:30 at server time, this is 1300 Silver Coins. This is the only what we were able figured out from our dumps but without this sum the missing coins are already not 2500.

If you would like to know that auction trades are not glitched, we can make a test: place any with any starting bid at the auction and check if you will lose any money. You can enter a starting bid which is bigger than your reserve. We will remove the pet from the auctions after this test manually (or you can simply made a 1-minute auction in order no to wait for us).

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla