Boards < Community < Roleplay < Anyone want to rp?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Silvy
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-31 18:13:20 — Link

Anyone?

"If I ever see you wasting food like that again, I swear I'll kill you!" ~Kyoko Sakura

"You idiot, why do you do that? Why do you always sacrifice yourself like that? Calling yourself useless and meaningless! What about the people who love you? What about the people who would be sad if you died?" ~Homura Akemi

"I bet she gave everything just to make you happy, and you know it" ~Sayaka Miki

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-02 00:37:33 — Link

Me!

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Silvy
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-02 02:59:20 — Link

Now Im tempted tp get on my xbpx and play skyrim x3

"If I ever see you wasting food like that again, I swear I'll kill you!" ~Kyoko Sakura

"You idiot, why do you do that? Why do you always sacrifice yourself like that? Calling yourself useless and meaningless! What about the people who love you? What about the people who would be sad if you died?" ~Homura Akemi

"I bet she gave everything just to make you happy, and you know it" ~Sayaka Miki

• Skydog
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-03 06:35:27 — Link

Same! What race are you? Im a wood elf

• Silvy
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-03 12:06:06 — Link

I have several different games

• Skydog
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-04 00:22:36 — Link

oh i have one main one

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-08 07:23:00 — Link

Sounds like we like Skyrim! Let' have a Skyrim rp! Who's with me!!!! 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla