Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Mutagen Bug?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• WyvernQueenKym
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 21:06:02 — Link

Well, I was frustrated when this happened...but maybe I can get answers.

I recieved a Mutagen while exploring, so I decided to go use it when I got back on Cloud Strife. I got 'Normal senses changed to Animal instinct.'

HOWEVER....when I went to go check it out, I found more than that had changed. One of Cloud's dominant genes had become recessive: Faint Hearted became dominant instead.

I'm sure you all can figure out why this irritates me...I thought Mutagens only changed one gene? =_=

So imagine my shock when a dominant got switched with its recessive as a side-effect....it was already bad enough that his strength was damaged by a gene, but I don't need courage halved when it shouldn't be. lol

Edit: I have yet to use Cloud since the Mutagen, just so his stats stay the same. I would like this resolved soon if possible...I sort of need to go exploring with him xD

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:45:23 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

We just launched a script which fixed the wrong Mutagen action for all pets. Normal Organs will are brought back to dominance for your Gryphon. Also I added some Mutagens to your inventory as a reward for noticing this glitch.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• WyvernQueenKym
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:46:29 — Link

I noticed the most recent maintance has fixed the gene related to courage, so thanks for that. xD

EDIT:

...okay, not fixed. *facepalm*

Again, while messing around with Mutagens, I get my dominant for wits changed to Quickmind. I'm happy, but I still wanted to try and fix some things on Cloud. Later, on the very last Mutagen, I noticed wits flip-flopped over to the Normal Wits, which was its recessive. =.=

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla