Boards < General < General Chat < A little note from me

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lyrakish
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 19:23:00 — Link

I'll be taking a leave of absence for the time being. Just making a note here if anyone from Aywas knows me and wonders why I'm not here.

I'm posting this here as a stand against the attitude of the head admin here and a certain other User that needs to be knocked down a few pegs.

I'll leave the account in stasis for now, till things have smoothed over and calmed down, and when the admin admit their mistakes and eat some humble pie.

I half expect my account to be banned for even talking about this. But I don't like the way the admin speak and treat their Userbase. The arguments for and against have been shown and, while I am pleased images have been changed and a plan has been made I think this site has far to go before I visit again.

It might seem I'm stirring the pot, but I'm expressing my disappointment that this has gone very far South when I had hoped the site would improve.

Let this be a lesson to you, admin. This is a Business. Please arm yourself with better knowledge on how to conduct yourselves with other Users and take your lumps where they are due.

A disappointed player

Lyra.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 22:07:36 — Link

I'm sorry to see you go Lyra, but I understand why you feel so.

I just hope I'm not that user. I didn't mean to come off as immature or rude on that thread towards anyone, just putting that out there.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla