Boards < General < Creative < Haunter's Skins -Warning: Image Heavy-

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• H--aunter
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-05 21:08:52 — Link

Just some skins I made up - some were accepted,  and others have not even been posted yet.  Though, I wouldn't mind if someone would tell me if these ones I have not posted would be accepted if I did submit them.  

And yes, they'll mostly be Thromadas.  I may add other species as I grow comfortable with the bases.  And I may open up requests as well, but that'll be some time from now seeing as Rainbow Jars are hard to come by (I have yet to find one myself)

Name: Opalescent Throdama

Approval Stage: Approved

----------

Name: Yellow-Armored Thromad

----------

Name: Cyan Throdama

----------

Name: Flame Thromada

Approval Stage: Approved

----------

Name: Desert Sky Thromada

----------

Name: Amethyst Thromada

Approval Stage: N/A

----------

Name: Sandrunner Thromada

Approval Stage: N/A

----------

Art should DISTURB the comfortable

And comfort the DISTURBED

~Cesar A. Cru

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-05 21:26:54 — Link

Your Throdamas are really pretty! I love the color schemes.

Rainbow jars seem to be in short supply due to a recent site event. I don't remember what it was (I don't participate in them) but I guess somehow altered the market supply of rainbow jars.

Now the cheapest (but least reliable) method for getting rainbow jars is treasure chests in exploration.

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• H--aunter
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-05 21:42:20 — Link

@lamarqueisdead - Yes, they were a lot of fun.  Though, it helps that I really like the design of the Thromada itself (there don't seem to be many Thromada skins out there actually).  I love bugs in general, so...yeah XD

As for rainbow jars...well, I suppose the skins are just as cool to look at as they are to use.  I mean, you're usually not allowed to touch the paintings at an artshow...I guess that's how it's going to be for the skins until Rainbow Jars become more common.  I still love making them though.

Art should DISTURB the comfortable

And comfort the DISTURBED

~Cesar A. Cru

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-06 03:01:12 — Link

I love making skins too. So far I've made one skin for every species and plan to make more when I have inspiration.

There are cool skins out there, and looking at them is half the fun. Sometimes I'd just look at the skins and see what people have created.

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• Dandi
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-28 02:06:02 — Link

I have Opalescent Throdama on one of my lil' ones. You do beautiful work. :3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla