Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #45

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-05-04 00:00:15 — Link

Exhibitions Report

The 24th exhibition "Unbroken" has ended. 228 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. Lytala (#12986) - 695 points
  2. Linnix (#4901) - 580 points
  3. birdlove (#1485) - 448 points
  4. RainbowCharizard (#1528) - 447 points
  5. thebeastkeeper (#23369) - 428 points

Check the winning rosters here

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Alpha Pack". It's been a while since the ancient species - Lykos - was recovered from tundra. Association of Breeders would like to check the state of gene pool of this species and award the most diligent Lykos breeders. All Lykoses are allowed to participate in this exhibition. The judges will mainly rate pets by their success in fights and breeding. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

The page with your pets ranked for this exhibition may be laggy at the start of the exhibition. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Morgan Hill Poppy Jasper skin by WhatamIdoing

Participate in Exhibition

Abuse Reports

You may notice a small icon with exclamation mark here and there. It's now possible to report a forum post, a user, a pet and a custom skin when you need to draw the attention of the staff to something inappropriate. If you notice something else that needs to be reported, please use Contact Us form.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-05-04 00:38:13 — Link

Angel, thank you so much for the "report" feature. I'm glad that you implemented it. I will let you know if I have any suggestions for it as we use it!!! 

Also, congrats to the winners!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla