Boards < Community < Roleplay < New person, new RP ideas!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Riolu808
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 00:42:22 — Link

Ok, so I just recently joined and I have some ideas that I would love to start ^^ so I will give a list of the ideas I have and you just post down below which ones you are willing to join or if you like all of them!

(2 votes) Neko Academy - (A neko in a human with cat (I will allow other species, not to many though) ears and tail) Neko's live alongside humans, but they are very disliked. They were created by a nuclear disaster and have lived on, breeding ever since. Humans have secretly been killing them off. Dr. Ness has noticed this and has set his mind to find a solution. He came across a huge clearing in a forest that humans have never stepped on. He studied the land for a while and seen that humans somehow couldn't notice it. He has now built a village with home for everyone there, The Daycare (1-5 grade), The School (6-8), and The Academy (9-12). Ness has chosen that this generation of the Academy students are now to help gain humans trust and save their race.

Super Power RP - Whatever power you want and your character can have it. "From young students to high schoolers, they can be taught at SP Academy! World's most 'super' place to go!" What happens when a human joins the school unknowingly, can they keep it from the others, or will they be kicked out and lose their memory of it?

Bioluminescence - 20 kids are taken as experiments of bioluminescence. (Basically their bodies can make light on their own) Each student has their own symbol (Ex. Skull, heart) and power (Ex. Healing) the creators made 9 ones who have good powers and 9 with bad) They are now put as normal teenagers in a highschool. Their job is to sort out who's good and bad bioluminescent and side with their group as the experiment. But what happens when they fall in love and become friends with the other side? Do they go against their creators for forcing them to stay away from each other?

The Kinesis Project - 16 kids are made with the powers starting with kinesis. Each one is unique to the person. They have spent all their lives inside a lab being worked on, but when another experiment went wrong and blew up, they saw their chance to excape and ran. Now they must use their powers to survive and get away from the scientists.

Demigods - A Percy Jackson/Greek God RP! We will come up with quests and prochecys and every greek god is allowed as a parent ^^

So please give feedback! I am change small things here and there if need be and every question will be answered ^^

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 16:57:35 — Link

I like the Neko!

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Riolu808
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 18:40:29 — Link

Yay, thank you! I will be making it once we get a couple mor people or once I get get bored haha ^^

• Felicia_raptor
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 23:02:41 — Link

I like neko also

• Riolu808
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 23:14:05 — Link

Ok, thank you ^^ hoping at least one more person for that

• Oracion
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-01 04:28:14 — Link

I vote for the Demi God RP ~w~ 

Après moi, le déluge.

• Riolu808
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-01 04:30:01 — Link

Awesome! Thank you for voting ^^

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-05 00:03:08 — Link

Question, is your username the Pokemon Riolu?

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Riolu808
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-05 00:48:57 — Link

Well if you mean I based it off that, yes.

• tingley09
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-22 03:08:52 — Link

Can I vote for two? Because I can't decide on Demigods or Neko.....

I feel as if I must warn you - I'm evil.

• Oracion
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-25 02:50:39 — Link

Riolu hasn't logged in for 3 weeks :(

Après moi, le déluge.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla