Boards < Community < Roleplay < A Lord's life for me!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-18 18:02:11 — Link

Hello all you readers! This is an rp set for myself and Kira555 though we will take a few more if you are particuraly hungery to join.

It'sa pretty simple journel rp. What you don't know what that means??

Well we log our day to day activites, the things we find when exploring, quests and other importnat events. Stuff that goes beyong the reports we are given each day.

Then we Rp it, slice of life style. 

So currently we are ding people and beasts style. Meaning it is set up like the site gives, we have people with pets.

Kira555 will ether be sharing a base or we will be neighbors. Unless you are new I ask you not move in with us. It will be hard to justify and older lodging fusing into our little home.

However you are welcome to be out nrighbor and come and visit!

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-18 18:59:41 — Link

Set touches down feather soft on the site of her new home. The woman takes several firm steps steps, her boots crunching in the gravel. "Hello!?" When no threat makes itself known her sholders relax. "So what do I do now!" Her voice has a slight city accent and is fringed wth annoyance. She shurgs looking at the sky and then toomps on.

A soft patter catchers her attention. Turning back  Set sees a parchment nestle on the ground rolled like a scroll. "Hmmm" Her army boot crush the tiny pebbly earth once more as she gather it.

"Map?...!" She looks sky word. "Okay! I'll take!" With a spring to her step Set begins jogging towards the red X on her map.

------------------------

Moments later she finds herself in a....town? Awhile back there has been some fair structures. What looked to be a store, house, a stable. But they had all been empty.

"What I wouldn't give for some water~" The sun is high in the sky and it probably one or two in the afternoon.. Little orange clouds float across a bright purple sky and the four moons loom oddly from on high. In the nor so far astral sky rest a large orangy red planet.

Set has time to contemplate all this her hands rest on her knees.

"HELLLO Weary traveler!!~" An old fat man in medieval garb waves exuberantly to Set.

Breathing out in exsaperation dark blue eyes glare piericinly. He fliches she smirks.

"Eyho!" She waves and jogs over. A shorter girl was also before him and right as Set begins to question the the man's inteins he introduces himself. "I am Benedict Sandor! Welcome to _______! AHH it's good to see some young BeastLords like yourselves!" He has a high and livinly voice though at this point Set has begun to tune him out.

Her fingers prop in her sependers and she wobbles from one foot to the other. My head is totaly going to get sun burned. She looks down to her legd, bare below her high-waisted deium shorts. Eh my legs are pretty used to this.

"SO without furthor ado. EMBRACE DESTINY!!" Sandors voice crys loudly and with the final word give MASSIVE creature step from the shurbary behind him.

(if you go to beast skins under help, just assume that for everything except Puma (we are going to make that a grey tiger) Cockatice(my Whimsy) and Unicorn(your Gytha Beautify by the way)  we are using the first square. So Gryffin is White-Kite and Dragon is white stripe.)

• kkira555
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-18 22:01:56 — Link

Verity rolled her eyes playing with her shoulder length black hair, twirling a lock of it around her index finger, turning her attention to the ground. She ignored the old man and the new girl for the most part having been standing here for awhile. Her attention only returned to Mr.Sandor upon the 'Embrace your destiny',lifting her sight from the ground, Verity comepletely stilled starring at the creatures. She muttered under her breath "Lovely absolutely lovely..." This situation wasn't odd to her she's lived on this planet her whole life. She shook her head quickly and looked at Set. "Uh...You can go first."

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-18 22:24:21 — Link

Set blinks still staring, her khol rimmed eyes epand further. She looks from the girl to the creature to the man with open arms. Say somthing you idiot! "Oh-uh....right." Numbsly heavy steps bring the dark haired woman closer to the creature. Some part of her ackowledges that her an the other girl have similar hair...ecept she(Verity) wasn't going to sunburn like Set having half of it buzzed off.

"SO..uhh"

"Uh...You can go first." The 'normal' girl stuttuers. 

"Yeah! I know I'm on it!!"  The taller of the two barks roughly not liking the pressure. D*** is-is that a unicorn? I think my inner girl is screaming.

She alsmost goes for the unicorn, right then and there.

...but..the other ones...a-no way! A dragon!!! Now I know my inner girl is screaming! 

She looks down the line exsamining each creature with a level measured gaze. The Unicorn begins to wicker out of nerves. Stocking up to aprey speices probably wasn't the best plan.

A bird....maybe a Roc? Cool Laughing Star Child would tell me to pick this one....but OHHH It's part cat and part chicken!!! There is not other!!! 

The griffon glares at her proudly, she can read the smirk on it's face. "I like the way you think. I think I will pick-Quawww-cluck"

Alarmed Set turns her head to the last beast in the selection. It is a docile creature in body launge and nothing else. "What-what are you??"

The Cockatice has her head down eyes closed shut, it is obviosue she has been her before and her whole posture looks defeated.

"D'aww are you feeling a little sad?" Set paces to the bird-things side and give sher craw a scratching.

The Cockatice makes a cooking noise, but it off, somthing jagged? about it. "Imma pick the giant chicken! Ain't anothing better than a chicken!" A gaint ridable chicken best thing ever!! CHO-CO-BO! *interanl happy dance!* 

"Okay your turn short stuff!"

(SO now you need to prompt Set to share lodging with you and hopefully rp Sandor bring us and giving us a tour. Is that okay?)

• kkira555
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-19 08:15:05 — Link

Verity watched the woman(Set) pick the cockatrice. That was so nice of h- wait what...? Her hands fell back to her side. "Uh...Giant...? Giant Chicken? Have you never seen a cockatrice before?" She slowly turned her attention to the Unicorn, Dragon, and Griffin. She already knew which one she was going to pick since they came out of the shrubbery. "I think I'll pick...this sweetheart right here." She slowly walked to the unicorn then started brushing through her mane, or atleast until she tossed her head.

Verity looked back to the woman. "So uh... this is probably not something to ask a stranger but would you want to live together? I mean We probably would have a hard time starting off on our own..." She'll probably not want to I mean like I said she and I are strangers.

(sorry its not much but its late and I'm tired so nini will try for longer in the morning)

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-19 09:08:54 — Link

A massive commotion erupts from just a meter or two beside Verity.

"Miss!"

ShrEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

"Oh! WOah now!" As Set sratches at her new mount's craw the creature goes beserk. To avoid getting disembled she lunges to the side of the Cockatice! Next to avoid it's serpentince neck and vicouse jaws the lithe woman throws herself onto it's back. This further panics the poor bird who flaps wildly and shakes back and forth to dislodge it's rider.

Set's finger cluch at the back of the avian's head for dear life her eyes wide........eventually everyone calms down.

"M-m-miss." Sandor's voice has lost some of his gusto and his face has become awefully pale as he watches a grinning Set aboard her new friend.She is crazy, abuosltly crazy. "That- is not a chicken-"

"Uh...Giant...? Giant Chicken? Have you never seen a cockatrice before?" 

The softer female voice chimes in and Sandor nods along furverantly. 

"Yes, the younge miss is right you are currently...a-aboard a Cockatice and you should-" As Sandor takes a step forward the cockatice terns and glares at him. Too little too late Sandor has stoped in his tracks.

"What where you saying?" Unphased or perhaps unaware Set looks down towards the now tiny girl.  "Living together? Sure! I got nowher else to go. Looks like this is my home for now. Did you have a place in mind? I am sure." A chin thrust indicates Sandor. "This guy knows some places, otherwise. If you take us around town we may be able to find a place. Oh...uh do you got any money?" Set dips her head with a bare shouldered shurg. "I just landed her so I'm clean of all but my cloths and what's in'um"

• kkira555
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-21 00:20:50 — Link

Verity shook her head at Set's questions and just the situation in general. "He'll be kinda stuck like this for awhile so I'll do it. It's his own fault really." She patted the unicorn's neck looking up at the dragon and griffon. "He should be fine here, we start off with I think he said two thousand and theres a manor we can stay in. Lets go look around." She walked off with that the unicorn following after her.

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-21 00:35:09 — Link

"Folllow~" Set pet's whimsy on the neck and makes a cooing sound. The reptile pants some without moving then eventually begins to follow.

Catching up at a light trot Set looks down to the smaller girl. "Didn't he sometthing about gearing up for quest, or a pound or sumthin'?"

Aboard her cockatrice Set hs a much better view of the town and is given minmal protection from the sun.

"Where are we going anyway? Where are we anyway?"

• kkira555
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-22 22:32:36 — Link

"We're in some town I don't think Sandor said the name..." Verity said looking back and up at Set. "Were are we going?" Good question. Verity started glancing around at the buildings before her eyes landed on the pound. Poor things getting left behind by previous beastlords or ladies.. 

"Uhm..." She tilted her head trying to think back to wether or not the woman said her name. "We didn't give our names did we? Mine is Verity and I want to go to the pound before finding the manor..." Verity turned her attention back to the pound wondering what pets were inside.

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-24 05:58:55 — Link

Set cocks her head for a examining the  building mentioned "Looks like a dump. What is it?" He offers his hand. "Set. Do you want a cat for the barn or somthin? I Bet Whimsy will take care of that right girl!?!" The Cocktrice makes a strang noise like a bubbly cluck. Her eyes a focused on a serpent a few meters away.

Tossing herself of the bird/reptiles back Set stocks towards the pound with a sway in his step.

Inside the building is a mad house of lights and color, pen after pen of squawking, crowing, roaring. Unicorns paw at the ground and all around a people, endless seas of people. Observing, poking,prodding, talking.

Set freezes unable to adapt to the onslaught.

• kkira555
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-01 21:17:40 — Link

Verity followed quickly after Set and snapped her fingers infront of Set's face. "Hello? Set you alright?" She looked between Set and the crowd. She was somewhat uncomfortable mostly due to not knowing what to do about Set. She went to shake one of Set's arms. Well this is great maybe I should have come here alone after showing Set to the manor. "

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-11 23:54:18 — Link

(( may I please join? ))

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla