Boards < Community < Roleplay < Call for active Roleplayers!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-16 20:39:02 — Link

Anyone out there!!!? I'm looking for someone to rp with! Tell me what you like I can probably work with it. The only thing I don't do it horror. 

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-23 00:22:27 — Link

COOL! Seriously, ive been looking for anyone to roleplay with. I can seriously do any roleplay. Im fine with every flippin type of roleplay. I usually like animal stuff, and mythical, and magical stuff. I have a few roleplay threads of my own, none horror.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-23 09:41:41 — Link

Well we need a plot! Any ideas?

• Rivertail
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-01 05:32:25 — Link

dragons....hmmmm as dragons we must find the rumored SkyHeart, to save our dying race. No one knows what(or who) the SkyHeart is, Only that it is past the Blacklands, where a great war once took place between Dragons and people. Only the Bravest dare to fly over the battlefield, for fear of humans once again trying to conquer the sky.  

The beasts in my Dungeon Tab are for free

• Modoglover
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-27 00:39:21 — Link

Can I join in this? That plot looks very interesting, and I've been dying to RP lately.

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-31 07:50:26 — Link

Check out my topic! It's a shifter RP and I'd love for you to join! :) 

• Gleamy_pup
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-31 15:29:17 — Link

i want to join too! XD

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla