Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Insta-Birth Item! PLUS: Multiple Offspring Item!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Vindoxious
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 05:54:16 — Link

Let's face it. Everyone wants more babies faster. Maybe, to get the site up and running, there should be an item that causes your pregnant Beast to have it's children early! I can think of a lot of people who would easily spend a few bucks for quicker baby incomings.

Also, maybe there should also be a breeding attatchment item (or an item that boosts some sort of birthing/offspring stat) that both mommy and daddy parents can have that ups the likelyhood of having multiple (two, three, or maybe even four) cubs/chicks/fledgelings/draklings/allthoseotherbabynames.

Who's with me?

• Dr_Starchild
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 22:33:35 — Link

Could be a gene. "large womb"= chance of twins, something else for reduced breeding time.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-01 01:25:27 — Link

Items for boosting pregnancy time and getting twins are planned for the release version. Most likely they will be a single-use items, the second one will have 100% chance to get twins.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 02:22:32 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/332

Please post yours items suggestions here. Locking.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla