Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Dem Bones Giveaway [Custom Skin Raffle - Over]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 19:56:44 — Link

Here I am hosting another custom skin giveaway; this is going to be an ongoing thing, as I plan on having many more in the future. You can keep an eye out for them without having to check the Contests and Giveaways forum by posting here to "subscribe" to receive a PM from me every time I have a giveaway going on. This way you won't miss out on the chance to win any of the great pets that are available.

The theme of this giveaway is called Dem Bones; it's a skeletal theme. The pets selected for this raffle have all suffered a tragic fate. They were once beautiful deviants, sporting their wildly colored coats for all to see. Alas they were hunted down by ruthless hunters and skinned alive so that their skins could be sold to collectors for a mighty hefty fee. These pets now roam as mere skeletons of who they used to be - literally.

The drawing for this raffle will be on Saturday, April 4th. The exhibition won't end until Sunday at 5 PM (eastern time) so that should give the winners time to enter the pets they won if they choose to do so. Sorry to those who were wanting the pets for entries in the exhibition, but I wasn't feeling well enough yesterday to get the drawing and everything in order. I have Easter plans today, and so the raffle is being extended.

First Place - male deviant Puma with "Forsaken", skin by Monues (1 gold fee)
Won by: Oddora

Nameless
Second Place - male deviant Unicorn with "Nightingale's Nightmare", skin by Nightingale (5k silver fee)
Won by: daisy2944

Nameless

Third Place - female deviant Dragon with "Bone Dragon", skin by Skyeacreon
Won by: Liandralithe

Nameless

To Enter the Raffle::

Anyone can join this raffle, so feel free to enter!

1. To enter, simply post here stating your intent to join. When I go to put entries into the random generator for drawing I will put in the usernames of everyone who joined. That makes it easy for me to see who won.

2. Step one is the only real step to join, this here is more of a condition. If you're entering make sure you have the stable space required to accept the pet in case you win. If you do win I would like for you to keep the pet for at least a week before trading/getting rid of it. Fair enough? I'll be using the links in the pictures above to check in on the pets to make sure they're where they belong for a week, but after that you can do with them as you wish. Fair enough?
((I realize the pets used in this raffle are deviants, and some may prefer them to show their deviant skin, but please wait at least a week before using a gray jar on them. Thank you.))

** If you win and do not have the stable space I will send you a PM asking you to make room. If a spot has not been cleared within 24 hours I will redraw and a new winner will be named.  **

Bonus::
Stricken with grief after having witnessed the brutal skinning of their deviant friends, these Lykos have adorned themselves in a skeletal skin. They still have their flesh and fur but their hearts go out to these deviants who can not say the same.

Bonus Prizes - 3 GP1 Lykos with "Skeleton", skin by Gamzee (35k silver fee)
Won by: Nightingale - Won by: Cute But Psycho - Won by: Monues

Nameless

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 20:17:43 — Link

Sounds very interesting. And I actually have stable space this time! I would like to join :)

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• chloegirl17
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 21:01:55 — Link

I am very itrested! I would like to join. ^_^

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 21:44:55 — Link

These look really cool,  I would definitely like to join 

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 21:55:01 — Link

I would love to join. It sounds very interesting. Good luck to all!

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• Oddora
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 22:26:22 — Link

I would love to join.Skeleton pets are my favorite.

Another Awesome Pet Site![url=https://www.xanje.com/register?refer=oddora][img]https://media.xanje.com/referral/referral-mwolo1.png[/img][/url]

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 01:55:56 — Link

I would love to join!

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 02:21:40 — Link

I finally have sufficent stable space after I built a bigger stable.

• Oracion
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 04:58:51 — Link

Unfortunate pets make me said, but I would like to join! 

Après moi, le déluge.

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 05:23:23 — Link

I would love to join! Good luck all! :)

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 11:50:36 — Link

Would love to join as well. :)

• GoldenKitten
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 19:03:51 — Link

I would love to join also

• Rising_Phoenix
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 23:16:59 — Link

Would like to join

~Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes~

Idiom of the Phoenix.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-02 19:04:02 — Link

I'm joining, yes... I'm joining :D Booonnneeesss! 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 04:13:03 — Link

I'm a little disappointed with the turn out for this raffle, but I'll have the drawing sometime tomorrow. I've put it off long enough. New entries will be accepted until the time of the drawing so feel free to post if you're just now joining.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla