Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Add fertility status to pet searches

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 17:54:52 — Link

Now that Neutering Serum is available I think that the pet searches should also include the option to sort breedable vs unbreedable pets.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-30 19:12:30 — Link

Support! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 01:23:40 — Link

Yes that would be especially helpful for when your looking for specifically breeding stock.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 03:27:20 — Link

I think its already been done. The gray circle under gender in the pets trade advanced search is if you want to see only neutered pets

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 03:31:37 — Link

It must have been added pretty quickly then because I didn't see anything when I looked earlier.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-04-01 09:47:51 — Link

This feature was introduced at the same time with the neutering possibility. At the very start there was a bug with displaying male pets in the pound(fixed at this moment).

Neutered pets have different sex, so all interface features were adjusted to have the third sex too because otherwise these pets would have a blank space intead of sex symbol and won't appear in any lists or searches. If you have any problems with displaying these updates, please clear your browser cache. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla