Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Pet Contest: Legend of the Heroes: Winner Announced!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-28 10:11:05 — Link

Announcements

The winners have finally been announced! The first goes to.....NyanGirl1313! And the second prize is won by Liandraithe! Congratualtions, winners! :D

Unicorn custom skins by Angel and Sakreeno.

Introduction

Greetings, people  and welcome to this very first Pet Contest of mine. The contest is based on the theme "Legend of the Heroes". The contest is decided to end on 4th of April, 2015 meaning next Saturday. There are some rules of the contest as well as prizes for the winners. Please read the followings written below.

Participation and Judging

To participate, you must have one unicorn that meets the following requirements: Level 50, no Genetic Power, no Degeration and not more than 3 red stats. Your unicorn must have a short legend (or biography) written in its profile.

Two contestants with the best unicorn and written legend (or biography) will be chosen for the prizes. Both of them will win one exiciting prize according to their positions.

~You may also invite your friends to this place. It would be an honour having people interested here. ^-^~

Contest Rules

One entry per person. Please do not post more than once.

The whole subject of the writing in the pet's profile is not allowed to be rechanged once it is entered to the contest.

Please respect your competitors (a basic rule).

Begging and bribing will not be tolerated.

Please play fair. Benifiting by multi-accounting or such other unfair ways is definitely cheating.

Prizes 

Rainbow Jar

1st Prize: 1 Rainbow Jar

Won by: NyanGirl1313                                                                                        

Trainer Invite

2nd Prize: 1 Travelling Merchant Invite

Won by: Liandraithe

Concluding notes

I will go through the profile pages of all the participating unicorns and check the stats and profiles and will decide the winners. The winners will be announced soon after the Contest ends. So good luck to all and hope you enjoy! :D

Announcements

People, allow me to announce the contest winners! The first goes to.....NyanGirl1313! And the second prize is won by Liandraithe! Congratualtions, winners! :D

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-29 07:38:22 — Link

My entry,  http://beastkeeper.com/pet/67483 

Lol I suck at writing legends but I thought I would try. :)

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-30 11:47:22 — Link

Anybody else interested? :)

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 00:21:51 — Link

Awwwwwwwwww man! wish I had a lvl 50. Got a lvl 30!

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 01:42:22 — Link

My attempt at writing a legendary profile: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/86467

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-03 11:53:44 — Link

Notice:: Winners announced!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla