Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Abandoned (Accepting) (M)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• jazziboon
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-26 23:07:26 — Link

Japan is a desert wasteland; treated as nothing more than a place to launch tests on the latest strain of Zombie virus--the Z-Virus. The scientists, in a last ditch effort to create an immunity, launch a pod to the island full of both normal citizens, and criminals with felony offenses behind them. Flying over the ocean from the launch site in China, the citizens notice a bridge--it could be their only escape to flee from the tyranny.

There are three types of immunity levels: 

1. Airborne Immunity-- The Airborne's cannot risk any physical encounters with the infected. However, they're sly and sneaky, and the quickest to maneuver through the nests of the infested.

2. Physical Immunity-- While being the strongest in the pack, these guys are almost bount to succeed in a fight with those infected. They can withstand the infection spreading through bites and scratches--however if the zombie manages to get any of its bodily fluids into their system that's it.

3. Genetic Immunity--These guys are smart. They're the planners behind it all, and they're almost completely immune. Almost. Unless they're subjected to a dosage of pure virus, their chances of being infected are low. However, they're by no means fast, athletic, nor strong.

Application

Name:

Are you a Felon?

If so, what's your charge?

Are you a normal Citizen?

Physical Description.

Immunity Level?

My Application

Name: Kai

Are you a Felon?  No.

If so, what's your charge? N/A

Are you a normal Citizen? Yes

Why were you picked to be a test subject? She was raised by the scientists who decided to try out the Z-Virus itself. When she was exposed when she was younger, she quickly found out she had a genetic immunity. Her parent's, in fear of being charged with a felon, claimed that she had been exile dby her birth parents was accepted to be an experiment.

Physical Description. She's got long black hair she keeps in delicate designs atop her head. Standinag at 5'7, she's considered tall for being asian. She's got sun kissed skin and wears a military jacket over rolled up cargo shorts and a cut off black shirt to match her dark grey eyes.

Immunity Level? Genetically Immune.

Personality? She's not considered particularly friendly because she's had to spend her whole life defending herself. However, she's not cold hearted either. She's the first that the group of new admittees will see, and she's the first to help where help is needed.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-31 23:36:04 — Link

Name:Sarah

Are you a Felon?no

If so, what's your charge?none

Are you a normal Citizen? yes

Physical Description. Has long blond hair. Skinny and loves zombie and horror movies. Ripped jeans and jean jacket with plaing blue shirt.

Immunity Level? Airborn Immunity

Why were you picked to be a test subject? I volunteered because i wanted to see real zombies,

Please let me join.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla