Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Ehrmgerd @_@

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 03:00:50 — Link

hey there! I'm another newbie looking to join this delightful community :C

UNICORRRRN 8-D

I'm on some other pet-looky-after-thingum sites, but this one interested me when I discovered there was a pretty nifty breeding system with genetic traits and stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing the extent of that and also building cool bases at the manor ;p

so yeah. this place looks pretty interesting. As for me I enjoy writing, roleplaying, unicorns and ducks.

its nice to meet you <3

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 03:03:42 — Link

Welcome to BK. :D So I'm guessing you play a lot of petsites? You sound like you also like genetics and real-based things - have you ever tried playing SIMs? There are tons of them, and most of them have a realistic genetic system.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever want to chat! (:

Neve!

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 03:16:31 — Link

Hey there, and welcome to the site! :D We hope you enjoy your stay here~

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 04:05:52 — Link

I play on magistream and Kofk, also used to play order of the griffin which is a fantastic breeding game :D unfortunately i'd always have problems deciding which of my griffins I had to set free and eventually gave up because every day I'd want to keep them all T-T

I haven't heard of SIMs, except the game by maxis xD I assume you mean a pet raising site though :3 Whats the genetic system like? It sounds pretty interesting :o

Thanks for the warm welcome guis :3

• Dr_Starchild
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 04:32:45 — Link

Order is such a cool game, but it's way too slow lately, and not really being updated anymore, whis is a real pity. I'd love to see it remade as a "proper" petsite, though this one is pretty close!

Ah, and welcome!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-25 04:51:43 — Link

Duck was my sister's first word :D I like ducks.

Welcome to BK :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 05:21:07 — Link

thankyou!

I agree, order of the griffin has such great potential to be an amazing game, it's got a wonderful system in it, but I think theres something missing from it. I'm not quite sure what though, but... something XD

That is an amazing first word to have :C theres something bumbliciously clumsy about ducks but in a very endearing way that makes me like them. Plus I'm sure their little feet must be working so hard under the water when they're swimming around...

... quack :C

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla