Voting :3

3 votes / 27%
Kinda

2 votes / 18%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-19 23:47:43 — Link

This is how the game goes:  You sing a line starting with the last word they say.

EX: "I see you driving around town with the girl I love" (CeeLo Green's Forget You)

Next person says: "Love you more, because if I was Jay-Z you'd be my Beyonce. "(The Summer Set's Boomerang)

And then the next person would say something that started with Beyonce.  So I'll start.

" 'Cause if I were a Boomerang, I'd turn around and come bact to you." (The Summer Set's Boomerang)

• Aleks
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-26 21:07:53 — Link

You paint my broken heart, like some awful piece of art.

Keeping On Without You by This Providence.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-05 00:19:14 — Link

I don't no anything that starts with art, soo... starting with my own

I got change in my pocket but it's not enough

(Cee-Lo Green's Forget You

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2019-05-22 21:37:25 — Link

But is it enough to buy your love?

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-06 06:20:01 — Link

If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you

-Its You -Ali Gatie

-SerialKillerXO

• AWolfyCat
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-27 15:35:12 — Link

You and I, survivors of the same kind

-Ignite by Alan Walker and K-391

Does anyone even play this game anymore