Boards < Community < Roleplay < mods please delete this

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• avanteTemido
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-18 11:23:07 — Link

L'Arc en Ciel licked her human mother's face. She was telling the young puma that a little journey was always something to look for. 

In the land of Sun and Stars no one would ever hurt a feline. So the gray puma decided to go the the Galaxy temple. Her human mother used to tell her a lot of legends. One said that many years ago (or in the future, it's not clear) a blind woman traveled trough the lands and was so thirsy to drink the water of the Galaxy temple's lake. By doing that, she drank the entire universe, and all the parallel worlds. She had become the real god of all the times, but she was part feline, so she didn't care a lot, and that's why bad things happen in the world. 

"We are not that lazy" l'Arc an Ciel thought many times. "We just like to pass time doing important things as resting and grooming."

She wasn't super good at hunting, so her mother packed her dry meat and roasted almonds and walnuts. The safer road would have been by following the river, which was clear and nice and lots of fishes were there.

She greeted her mother once again by licking her face and then left the lovely little town made of white sand and started the path by the river. 

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-03 19:01:27 — Link

What are we supposed to do here? ur supposed to put a description of what to do and if u have to be a certain thing and stuff.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• avanteTemido
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-03 20:06:43 — Link

((It's an open RP. no god modding.  It's an oper world, even if this side of the country is a feline zone, they're too pacific to attack or ban other races [wars are only in case of extreme necessity]. Want to be a X? fine. Want to be a Y? good.
let's travel togheter to see the world. L'Arc en Ciel never left her city. You can be a cockatrice claiming to be a fruit of a tree and she would belive you. Bring her to places.))

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-08 22:38:30 — Link

still dont get it. Make a character form

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla