Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Another Petsite to Obsess Over :|

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 01:05:02 — Link

Why do I do this to myself? xD Well, I should probably introduce myself, huh? As you've probably already seen, my name is ToxicWolf, but you can call me Toxic, Wolfie, or Snowflake. Yes, Snowflake. What does that have to do with anything? An inside joke, really. It makes me giggle behind my screen :3

I actually joined sometime yesterday, but was too lazy to introduce myself then xD I haven't been on here a whole day, and I'm already hooked :| I also happen to play on Aywas, Chickensmoothie, Felisfire, Mweor, Wajas (Though I haven't logged on in ... I don't even remember), and a few other pet sites that I can't recall the names of right now. I go by the same name on all but Chickensmoothie and Wajas, where my username is RainbowVoid.

I'd love to make some friends on here. I can be a bit chatty, though, I warn you :P It would be nice if someone could help show me the ropes around here. I'm slowly figuring things out, but I have plenty of questions.

Tl;Dr, Hiya, I'm ToxicWolf, but you can call me Wolfie. I'm new here, but I'd like to get to know people~

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 03:01:41 — Link

Welcome to BK. :D I hope you are enjoying it here! You do play a lot of petsites, haha! Have you ever played any SIMs?

Feel free to shoot me a message if you would ever like to chat! (:

Neve!

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 03:17:27 — Link

Your name sounds way too familiar :| but it could just be because I have a pet on another site named Toxic XD

Anyhoo, welcome to the site! If you ever need some help getting things figured out, feel free to drop me a pm! :D

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla